Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Get ready for the onslaught of GOP members and surrogates that are about to flood the media. Talkin points...talkin points...and more talkin points will be rained across the airwaves.

Let's count how many will throw themselves in front of Frump, in order to protect him from barrage.

I'm sure Lindsey Graham ready

Knowing the GOP they had these talking points planned out weeks in advance and they will all be on code

Really curious who the whistleblower is and what he got to say, hes already said theres more shit then just that phone call

No impeachment and he wins again in 2020.

The game has changed but we act like justice actually exists.
Theres that logic again, tell me are trump voters gonna vote for him multiple times now?? Lol or are ppl like me that hate trump suddenly gonna change they vote because hes trying to be impeached? Or are the on the fence voters gonna feel sorry and vote for him? Or are they gonna think the dems are stupid for trying so theyll vote trump?? You either hate him or you love him, this changes nothing between voters, that logic is and always has been idiotic as fuck

Clinton lied about some head, trump is one of if not the most corrupt presidents in history, and hes a scumbag thats hated by the majority of ppl, apples and oranges
Not so much apples and oranges when you think about how much stronger Clinton's presidency was afterwards, the democrats remember that situation, they're afraid the same thing will occur because as everyone has said on here his supporters will support through all his bullshit and fuck ups. He was acquitted and his polling numbers were strong during the whole situation...

And that hate you mentioned by the majority of people does not attest to them mid Western States and a lot of those Southern States though the numbers of people are larger in blue states... Places like Florida and Iowa still exist

Back