Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Not so much apples and oranges when you think about how much stronger Clinton's presidency was afterwards, the democrats remember that situation, they're afraid the same thing will occur because as everyone has said on here his supporters will support through all his bullshit and fuck ups. He was acquitted and his polling numbers were strong during the whole situation...

And that hate you mentioned by the majority of people does not attest to them mid Western States and a lot of those Southern States though the numbers of people are larger in blue states... Places like Florida and Iowa still exist
Bruh clinton isnt trump lol just because clinton numbers was good durning and before dont mean jack shit about how trump will fare, were talking about a guy that was an actual president and for the most part popular and well liked impeached on getting his dick sucked vs a person that has zero right anywhere near the office and is comprimised and corrupt as fuck and all around horrible person, the only thing they have in common is impeachement, also i remember alotta conversatives saying the shit about the muller invistigation...and guess what? His numbers are still trash and hes just as hated as he was before it started

Bruh clinton isnt trump lol just because clinton numbers was good durning and before dont mean jack shit about how trump will fare, were talking about a guy that was an actual president and for the most part popular and well liked impeached on getting his dick sucked vs a person that has zero right anywhere near the office and is comprimised and corrupt as fuck and all around horrible person, the only thing they have in common is impeachement, also i remember alotta conversatives saying the shit about the muller invistigation...and guess what? His numbers are still trash and hes just as hated as he was before it started
Point taken on the numbers after the Mueller investigation... But again Trump is popular with a lot of people whether you wish to accept that or not, regular folks defend his actions and there's enough of a media slant to say that the people will ride for him. I don't dispute what it is you're saying about what he is I just a seen enough in this country to know that shit can go that way

Point taken on the numbers after the Mueller investigation... But again Trump is popular with a lot of people whether you wish to accept that or not, regular folks defend his actions and there's enough of a media slant to say that the people will ride for him. I don't dispute what it is you're saying about what he is I just a seen enough in this country to know that shit can go that way
Right i feel you, his base will give zero fucks and ride wit him regadless, gop will give a fuck and ride regardless, shits pathetic, really at this point trying to impeach him is more symbolism then anything cause the punk ass gop will kill this shit in senate, but im cool with it cause atleast dems attempted to check his ass, like i said before you set a dangrous precedent if you just keep allowing him believe hes above the law, i feel this atleast might make him sit his dumbass down for awhile...but then again..probley not lol

Yea, fuck trying to hold the "president" accountable for his bullshit, lets just let him continue to act like hes a goddamn mob boss

Bruh you know and I know this is going to go away. This presentation dent openly broke mad laws and says wild shit. Everytime the Democrats try they fail. Holding him to a standard is what should be done but they haven’t and won’t. No matter what people like what he does

Yesterday saw a man putting up a Trump 2020 sign in his yard after this impeachment shit broke.

I said Trump would win in 2016. I ain't sure about 2020 but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he won again.

I would say I fully understand why Pelosi has been reluctant or even apprehensive to push for the impeachment of Trump just reading the comments on some of these articles.

It is a reason why Trump got elected because the average American citizen is dumb as fuck.

"Wouldn't you like to know what Biden did?"

This isn't about Biden you dumbass

Yesterday saw a man putting up a Trump 2020 sign in his yard after this impeachment shit broke.

I said Trump would win in 2016. I ain't sure about 2020 but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he won again.

I said it on the ic n posters laughed at me

Sad!

I would say I fully understand why Pelosi has been reluctant or even apprehensive to push for the impeachment of Trump just reading the comments on some of these articles.

It is a reason why Trump got elected because the average American citizen is dumb as fuck.

"Wouldn't you like to know what did?"

This isn't about Biden you dumbass

Here’s An encyclopedia of abhorrent, disgraceful and impeachable behavior by the President.

America -

“Too many words. Me no like Read.”

Ok. The motherfucker literally called up the President of a foreign country and said:

“Make up dirt on Joe Biden or we won’t give you the federal aid we already promised you”

America -

“oh wow. That’s sounds kind of bad”

Back