Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Could this finally be the beginning of the end? I doubt it tho, trump is the teflon don.
Nah only cause the bitch ass gop will be against so itll die in the senate, but fuck it, i used to be against it for that reason but enough is enough dems gotta show some backbone and show that they gonna atleast try and check someone who thinks theyre above the law, sets a bad precedent for future presidents if you dont

Nah only cause the bitch ass gop will be against so itll die in the senate, but fuck it, i used to be against it for that reason but enough is enough dems gotta show some backbone and show that they gonna atleast try and check someone who thinks theyre above the law, sets a bad precedent for future presidents if you dont

I really can't understand the logic of some Dems that if they try to impeach it will turn possible swing voters towards trump... makes no sense to me.

Anyone who cant see that this fool needs to be out of office as soon as possible seems beyond reasoning with at this point

I really can't understand the logic of some Dems that if they try to impeach it will turn possible swing voters towards trump... makes no sense to me.

Anyone who cant see that this fool needs to be out of office as soon as possible seems beyond reasoning with at this point
Yea that logic is stupid, like if they try and impeach him swing voters will feel sorry for his ass and vote for him lol ultimatly i dont think itll sway ppl, those that hate him still wont vote for him and his followers of course give zero fucks and will vote for him again regardless

I feel like if Trump get out of this unscathed he’s probably gonna be re-elected. We’ll see. Hope he gets put in his place.

Think of Clinton and its affect on his presidency

I wonder if that's why Pelosi didn't pull the trigger on this b4. Possibly knew something but waited until she had solid evidence.

Get ready for the onslaught of GOP members and surrogates that are about to flood the media. Talkin points...talkin points...and more talkin points will be rained across the airwaves.

Let's count how many will throw themselves in front of Frump, in order to protect him from barrage.

I'm sure Lindsey Graham ready

Back