Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Those same people are bitching about this administrations decisons and actions too.

On top of that voter turnout was about 55% in 2016. Odds are close half the people on tv protesting and talking shit about the administration didn’t vote.

This what angers me about it.

Yes...blame Trump for the shyt going on now.

BUT

I blame everyone who didn't turn out and voted.

Everyone who decided to "sit this one out". I blame them as well for what's going on.

This what angers me about it.

Yes...blame Trump for the shyt going on now.

BUT

I blame everyone who didn't turn out and voted.

Everyone who decided to "sit this one out". I blame them as well for what's going on.

I’m legit tryin not to get upset about all of this. Sensible people saw this coming and warned folks.

What’s fucked up is those same people are at minimum quiet as fuck right now, at most they are bitching.

The fact Tariq still has any followers let alone credibility lets you know who weak minded and gullible black folks....especially these so-called woke conscious fools are.

Of course...being the hustler he is,
he will twisted this and claim that what's happening is non-consequential to the black community,which id not only ignorant but utter bullshit....but hey...the man knows has target audience...

The fact Tariq still has any followers let alone credibility lets you know who weak minded and gullible black folks....especially these so-called woke conscious fools are.

Of course...being the hustler he is,
he will twisted this and claim that what's happening is non-consequential to the black community,which id not only ignorant but utter bullshit....but hey...the man knows has target audience...
Hey, HEY he made "It's Time"... you stop it right now

That’s cool and all but is she experienced and educated enough to lead

Most of the people in politics ain't experienced or educated enough on leadership to lead.

Let her learn on the job like the rest of them. Either she going to continue to stand on the principles she ran on or take the lobbyist money.

We'll find out soon enough

"We cannot afford to stay the course and elect the same exact leadership over + over." Talk that shit Ocasio-Cortez

Bout time somebody said and sees whats going on who is actually in the game.

Now I want to see what her follow through is like. Hard to continually resist that big money she will be offered.

Politics quid pro quo game is on another level.

Consequences to not voting or having voted for a 3rd party candidate in the last election

The bitch won the popular vote by 3Mill yall can stop with the bullshit now. She lost cause she didn't do enough. As fucked up as Trump is that doesn't automatically make Hillary a good candidate. She rested on her laurels and how much of a shit candidate Trump was and lost. Folks keep trying to pass the blame on to other people instead of placing that shit where it belongs which is squarely on her head.

This 28yr old fucking gets it. Folks still trying to justify voting for 2 evil ain't shit ass folks instead of saying fuck both of them.

Back