COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

That's what's up. May babies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mine is tomorrow. That's why the first run on the grill is tomorrow. Be out back on the grill, beer in hand, while the kids are in the pool.
Happy Birthday OG. Much Detroit Love to you

Today was Free Comic Book Day, so we took the kids to Cosmic Comics to get some shit.

20180505_161207.jpg 20180505_162533.jpg

^^^ They had some local comic artists come in to draw some panels for the customers.

20180505_162546.jpg

They also had a cat dressed as Wolverine, one dressed as Spiderman from Homecoming, and a chick dressed as Black Cat that was wearing the FUCK outta her outfit.

Almost forgot the free comics we got. They gave three to everyone plus you had 4 more you could pick from several titles.

20180506_001104.jpg

They all probably thought about black cat when they got home to the basement

bruh... Ole girl in the Black Cat outfit was bad as fuck. That pic does her ZERO justice and because there were so many people around, including my wife and kids, there was no way to get a creepset-shot of her. Her ass was killin it, titties were barely contained by the outfit, legs were jaw dropping, and she was genuinely cute as fuck AND she's Black, which didn't come through in the pic.

E7517BFA-05F1-428C-85E9-09C1AE91F221.jpeg
Made these to keep my mind off of starvation. They are a little crooked but whatever. They are for the cheer coaches I work with.

547C7585-97B1-43E2-A0FA-F0C6BD7710E5.jpeg

Sitting in my car rolling up and this nigga rolls up on me...either he don’t respect my gangsta or he trying to hit tha L...but since he didn’t put in on this both options are flawed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back