COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so basically I have a fracture in my right patella

I might have ligament damage or a torn mesniscus but I need to get a MRI

Washed

dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

#bars

yo, there was a smooth ass nigga who used to post pics on the IC that rocked a cane, they tried to play him for that cane, but nigga was unplayable... smooth as shit bruh...... there's still hope beta......

uh huh,

think about all them times you took the ramp (and held the damn rail) when you were fully capable of jogging the steps

that time you didnt give up your seat for that old lady cuz "we aint fuckin or nothin"

every time you euro stepped the fat guy in the hallway and got in and out of the bathroom before he made it to the door

these are just some of the things we take for granted, my friend

get well

Lmaoooooo thanks man I needed that laugh.

It happened yesterday playing ball I felt a pop when I planted my foot. It happened as soon as we really started. Me being me I kept playing. Ironically I was hitting every shot off of one foot. Felt like Dirk out there

Then for me to now know its a fracture I'm super gassed knowing I smacked somebody shit outta bounds

Lmaoooooo thanks man I needed that laugh.

It happened yesterday playing ball I felt a pop when I planted my foot. It happened as soon as we really started. Me being me I kept playing. Ironically I was hitting every shot off of one foot. Felt like Dirk out there

Then for me to now know its a fracture I'm super gassed knowing I smacked somebody shit outta bounds
get your medical marijuana card for the pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back