Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hahaha:
Every selfie this nigga take he always look like a nigga that's bout to get up and go do something...but his online persona strikes you as a nigga who don't do shit.

Thats mad funny to me

"Aye beta, where's yo keys"

20180502_104804_HDR.jpg
"Hold up, lemme get up right quick.."

Old man spirit Beta, nigga gets up neck first...

Lmaoooooo thanks man I needed that laugh.

It happened yesterday playing ball I felt a pop when I planted my foot. It happened as soon as we really started. Me being me I kept playing. Ironically I was hitting every shot off of one foot. Felt like Dirk out there

Then for me to now know its a fracture I'm super gassed knowing I smacked somebody shit outta bounds

Lord, now this nigga was Kobe shooting free throws with a ruptured achilles huh..

Nigga ain't been athletic all winter and got hurt playing a game of 21 smh

:hahaha:
Every selfie this nigga take he always look like a nigga that's bout to get up and go do something...but his online persona strikes you as a nigga who don't do shit.

Thats mad funny to me

"Aye beta, where's yo keys"

View attachment 44150
"Hold up, lemme get up right quick.."

Old man spirit Beta, nigga gets up neck first...
That's some heavy handed imagination there fella

I tore my MCL about 4 years ago...opted to not have surgery...did tha limping and crutches thing for about a month then had it drained and got a steroid shot in it...I’m able to go to tha gym and do heavy lifting wit no probs...only pain I get is during quick or prolonged lateral/side to side movements...other than it aching during extreme weather changes sometimes I’m aite...I always tell people I heal like Wolverine lol...I don’t stay hurt long

Wife bought me a new charcoal grill/smoker. Got a late ass start but I finished putting it together about an hour ago.

20180504_002925.jpg

Inaugural run will be on Sunday.

You put it together inside though?

had the same one......its tight but just ended up being too small

gave it to my bro

the little smoker works good tho...I barely put charcoal across the bottom and the rest wood...shit'll smoke all day

had the same one......its tight but just ended up being too small

gave it to my bro

the little smoker works good tho...I barely put charcoal across the bottom and the rest wood...shit'll smoke all day

Considering that I've cooked on them $20-$30 Wallyworld joints like this for the last 20 years:

3ce040ed-abc5-4f97-8585-600746121ce1_1.56419f2ee60d6fdbd1113f1f7d050bf8.jpeg

It's definitely a step-up. I think the size will work for me for the time being.

It was Wednesday but I'm partying the entire weekend

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

That's what's up. May babies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mine is tomorrow. That's why the first run on the grill is tomorrow. Be out back on the grill, beer in hand, while the kids are in the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back