Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made this for one of my sons grandmothers. Two more to go. They all will say the same thing just different name on the top.

743DA29C-FBA5-4123-9CA6-EE9645C80F15.jpeg

We got black tail jack rabbits outchea. Lil muhfuckas got Bugs Bunny ears and erruhthang.

de81a4bcb2d35ac819d70b29720d8107.jpg

Maaan fuck rabbits!! Lol me and like 5 of my niggaz was in my boy yard smoking and drinking and this big ass shit that looked like...

E78D0A35-CBF5-4C09-9D71-B087902E677C.jpeg ...came walking up in tha circle...I took off running (which of course made tha other niggaz run lol) because at 1st I didn’t see it was a bitch ass rabbit and all I knew was some shit just walked in a circle of 6 random niggaz smoking and drinking... and in my experiences, anything or anybody that is willing to do that is up to no good...

So ever since then that’s why I been like “FUCK RABBITS”!! #smokeyvoice

Last edited:
Maaan fuck rabbits!! Lol me and like 5 of my niggaz was in my boy yard smoking and drinking and this big ass shit that looked like...

View attachment 44956...came walking up in tha circle...I took off running (which of course made tha other niggaz run lol) because at 1st I didn’t see it was a bitch ass rabbit and all I knew was some shit just walked in a circle of 4 random niggaz smoking and drinking... and in my experiences, anything or anybody that is willing to do that is up to no good...

So ever since then that’s why I been like “FUCK RABBITS”!! #smokeyvoice

475.png

Ran the grill today for the b-day dinner. Shit's pretty fuckin good.

20180506_164353.jpg

Ran out of space on the grill after I put the chicken on so I threw the burgers in the smoker. Forgot to buy some mesquite chips anyways so I just used it for the burgers or any other time I ran out of room. These joints came out good as fuck.

20180506_164414.jpg

Ran the grill today for the b-day dinner. Shit's pretty fuckin good.

View attachment 44978

Ran out of space on the grill after I put the chicken on so I threw the burgers in the smoker. Forgot to buy some mesquite chips anyways so I just used it for the burgers or any other time I ran out of room. These joints came out good as fuck.

View attachment 44979

told you lol

you cant tell until you get the food on it

I see you got both sides going tho

for me, it wasnt enough room under the main rack for the coals....i thought it would stay too hot and burn the food up

So i took the rack outta the box and basically filled it with wood on top of one layer of coals

of course I had a "hot side" next to the box but it smoked everything pretty good

told you lol

you cant tell until you get the food on it

I see you got both sides going tho

for me, it wasnt enough room under the main rack for the coals....i thought it would stay too hot and burn the food up

So i took the rack outta the box and basically filled it with wood on top of one layer of coals

of course I had a "hot side" next to the box but it smoked everything pretty good

Yeah, I had to keep a watchful eye on the food 'cause it was windy, so any time the lid was up I ended up with flames all over the place. Douse it with beer and I'm back to business.

Made tha women at tha care home a Mother’sDay bfast since none of their trash ass kids come see them...crepes wit cream cheese filling, fresh strawberries, grapes and watermelon...tha owner buys pork bacon but they’re old country women so they don’t care

925FE0C1-A9E5-4A89-A55C-12B8D57692BE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back