COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

what's funny is that I was actually looking at his post like

doc-rivers.gif

he likes to be able to hear the engineers stomach growling in the background

makes it more ill..........a lil mo illa

lol beats don't suck, audiotechnica aint that much different in sound

depending on which set you get there can be a huge difference in sound, but for in-ear joints I've been on these KZ ATE's lately.

IMG_5910.jpg

I got mine from GearBest for $11 but they're usually $10 or less. They sound better than any other in-ear headphones I've owned at any price.

but... you looking for bluetooth, right?

All you need to go along with the headphones is a BlueAnt Ribbon bluetooth adapter for $15

11f9e787262c600c7376cd.jpg

So, for $25 or so you could have better sounding headphones with bluetooth connectivity.

depending on which set you get there can be a huge difference in sound, but for in-ear joints I've been on these KZ ATE's lately.

IMG_5910.jpg

I got mine from GearBest for $11 but they're usually $10 or less. They sound better than any other in-ear headphones I've owned at any price.

All you need to go along with the headphones is a BlueAnt Ribbon bluetooth adapter for $15

So, for $25 or so you could have better sounding headphones with bluetooth connectivity.
Good Look OG. When I get settled, will cop them

Earbuds cool due to my office work, got a pair of Sony Noise Cancellation over the ears, and a pair of Skullcandy over the ears(their warranty is goat)

IMG_5910.jpg

How long them joints usually last? I prefer earbuds but it pisses me off when after a while you can only hear out of one ear because of a short

I hate earbuds

So do I, but they're great when I'm out and about. I've always had a pair of over-ear headphones but the way most of 'em look nowadays is retarded and I ain't finna wear that Spaceman Spiff lookin shit.

Gimmie some old V300's and I'm cool

How long them joints usually last? I prefer earbuds but it pisses me off when after a while you can only hear out of one ear because of a short

dunno, haven't read anything about 'em dying quickly.

Good Look OG. When I get settled, will cop them

Only thing you wanna do is save the cushions from your current earbuds. I have to use the tiny ass ones and these didn't come with some small enough, so I pulled 'em off a pair of old JVC's and was good. Also, they fit a lil weird in the ear, and definitely get the joints with the "earhooks", which really arent hooks but small weights that keep the cable in place once it's rotated and situated properly in your ear.

61CLiTS2suL._SL1000_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back