Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

WTF.

Danny fucking Etling got drafted. The worst QB in the draft. Dude has the weakest arm in the entire draft and cant even throw in south summer but got picked by NE.

White Privilege. He has NO SHOT at making the roster

Lol, Since the early days of the Triplets I been a Cowboys fan
Salute you been reppin for a while.

I went to this bar here called Tight Ends, decked in Lions gear, random ass white girl is like "I went to 8Mile before. I'm with you, Fuck da Cowboys!" mind you this is Dallas. Hilarity ensued, some good shit talking.... THEN David GREEN Akers happens. Great times.

Salute you been reppin for a while.

I went to this bar here called Tight Ends, decked in Lions gear, random ass white girl is like "I went to 8Mile before. I'm with you, Fuck da Cowboys!" mind you this is Dallas. Hilarity ensued, some good shit talking.... THEN David GREEN Akers happens. Great times.
Lol,I bet she was in there drunk as hell... I be doing the same thing going to a spot out of town repping my team

Quite honestly, I'd say this is the best draft we had in years. Although we only made a limited number of selections due to trading up, we used them to address our biggest needs instead of just selecting meaningless players that will be riding the practice squad just because we had the pick to do it. we went with quality over quantity.

I also like how we mostly went defense this draft. JRob gets an A- from me. only pick I'm not entirely in love with is the QB pick. I really dont know much about him

Back