Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

Last year we gave up this year 2nd for Kamara.

I liked Kamara a lot coming out but did not like him that much with Ingram and AP on the roster.

But that shit was genius.
Well Hand better go out and get 12 sacks this year, plus y'all scouts shitting on ours

Austin may as well just put on 15-20 pounds and move to third down back permanently. He even lost his job on special teams last year

Austin is trash.

He couldn’t get open with Goff, Gurley and Woods with Watkins as a deep threat.

He’s a 4th string WR.

Not saying he was ever a real good player, I just honestly think he was never in the right scheme (fit). Thats just me tho.

Either way, it made sense for the Rams to trade him b/c he is on an expiring contract.

Giants putting alot of stock on Eli Apple getting it together since they did not draft any CBs. I'm guessing there will be a few CBs and OLinemen signed as an undrafted rookies. I'm also guessing no-oe wants ereck flowers. Not surprising

Bro, I was comin' into to say the exact same thing! lol... Hell I said that in the Cheap Seats.

He is the prototypical NE slot guy and I actually think he'd do well there.

My take on Braxton Berrios months ago on here (and actually a couple years ago on the IC).

They ended up taking him in the 6th. lol

Lions need to jump on Bo Scarborough if he still there in the 7th. Cut Zenner and Washington.

Or Semmie Cobbs.

Back