Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

Anybody familiar with OG Hernandez who the Giants just drafted?

He a good pick up?
Been looking at him since the. Senior Bowl. Dude is a mauler, has quick hands, plays mean. He is a good run blocking guard, decent in pass blocking I wanted the Lions to get him, homie should improve your run game immediately.

For where they picked him, hell yea, good pick up. The Giants have focused on building the trenches, Eli should be good for a few more years.

Think the Browns fucked up not taking Chubb at 4. Conley is cool, but the pass rush they would have had, shit anyone could play in their secondary

I know the browns have an awful pass D and need DBs. But picking up Chubb, could have potentially made them dominant at one position group. But most importantly it would help the DBs as they would not have to cover guys for too long. Oh well, Cleveland gon Cleveland. That front office will forever b a mess. Who doesn't include the HC into the franchise QB decision...wtf?

Hope giants can trade Flowers today and get at least a 6th rd pick today...cause we got nothing after the 5th. Need to get a CB today w 4th or 5th pick. Interested in the undrafted rookies giants sign. Gettleman has hit big in the past. I know he gonna grab a few OLinemen

I know the browns have an awful pass D and need DBs. But picking up Chubb, could have potentially made them dominant at one position group. But most importantly it would help the DBs as they would not have to cover guys for too long. Oh well, Cleveland gon Cleveland. That front office will forever b a mess. Who doesn't include the HC into the franchise QB decision...wtf?
Exactly. You got Garrett on one end, may command a double team, then Chubb and the DTs gonna eat good, hell THE Lbs gonna eat. The best remedy to a bad secondary is an elite pass rush. They could have gotten Josh Jackson and Carlton Davis in Rd 2. I honestly think Conley gonna have to play nickel for a bit.

I see these niggas took Antonio Callaway, niggas love WRs with baggage

I honestly feel like all like everyone gonna regret passing on Lamarr Jackson.

Josey Jewel gonna look good in Denver. He's not the fastest lb, but homie has great read and react skills. Reminds me of Zach Thomas.

Exactly. You got Garrett on one end, may command a double team, then Chubb and the DTs gonna eat good, hell THE Lbs gonna eat. The best remedy to a bad secondary is an elite pass rush. They could have gotten Josh Jackson and Carlton Davis in Rd 2. I honestly think Conley gonna have to play nickel for a bit.

I see these niggas took Antonio Callaway, niggas love WRs with baggage

I honestly feel like all like everyone gonna regret passing on Lamarr Jackson.

1st bad pick by Gmen. Should have taken a CB or T. Crosby...wtf

I remember when Hand was supposed to be a Wolverine, but went to Bama. Hopefully he puts it together finally

Back