Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

We got Jimmy Grapps locked in

Next we need 2 guards and a center a veteran CB and pass rush. 2 more seasons and we a major problem

teams go from worst to first (within division) all the time. I could see San Fran making the playoffs next season

Giants have no coverage LBs. Robinson was decent, but has a serious injury history. Casillas, Sheppard, Kennard, Munson, season, herzlich can' cover for shit. Jury still out on goodson. They need to resign Kennard cause he fiyd the new scheme w his versatility and Goodson showed promise. But they need a LB that is better than both of them to be competitive in coverage

BJ is a good player! He just gotta try his best to remain healthy and stay on the field.

Last edited:
Ok.. in you guys opinion, which team as of now is most likely to fall off in 2018? Which team is most likely to get it together and make the playoffs (that didn’t last year)?

It might still be too early but..

Fall off: Atlanta (You won’t see three teams make the playoffs out the NFC South again)

Get it together: Oakland (Gruden will help Carr get back on track)

Rams was my fall off choice too. Not that I think they’ll suck but they had a lot of breaks this year that they won’t next.

Niners gonna be much improved, if Seattle does just a lil to that o line and running game they’ll be a tougher out, and Arizona gets David Johnson back.

Couple that with playing a first place schedule and that the Rams stayed really healthy this season in comparison to others. Highly doubt they stay this healthy next season

Prime candidate for a 7-9 8-8 season.

Get it together: Hurts to say but the Giants. They never stay bad repeatedly. I can see them sneaking a wild card or coming close.

The 'aints are gonna fall off. Brees can't go on forever and they don't have anybody behind him. His sudden lack of arm strength is obvious.

Look for the Raiders, Texans, Bucs and Hawks to be greatly improved.

The 'aints are gonna fall off. Brees can't go on forever and they don't have anybody behind him. His sudden lack of arm strength is obvious.

Look for the Raiders, Texans, Bucs and Hawks to be greatly improved.

lol people been saying this for years

ginn-80-yd-td-panthers-at-saints-2018-wild-card-13b18f48841da590.jpg

Fall off.............................I want to say Panthers. The front office mess will effect their ability to maximize the offseason. They already have the players to win the division. But they have to get their situation fixed. My second team. My Saints! I don't trust their medical team.

Get it together...............Bears They are going to do the opposite and hit on some players. They are just two or three serviceable not even good players from winning that division. Depth and offensive execution will get them over the hump. Tampa is my second team.

Funny that the teams this year that we have to pick for fall off or actually very good. The NFC South once again is the most competitive league and the AFC East isnt for a change. The South will have two playoff teams. Who is the greatest question. Atlanta offense will get better or worst. Their RBs can save them on 3rd down anymore. The Panther will either win the division or not make the playoffs at all. The Saints medical problem is always going to hold them back. The Bucs just cant get right.

The NFC North was dominated by the Vikings. I picked the Bears to come up. The Packers aint doing shit even with their QB back. The Lions will be the joker of this group. If their D can get it together.......Wild card at best. But that will knock out the 3rd best South team and the Vikings out of the playoffs.

The NFC West and East will play out the same way again. The Cowboys are not going to have a answer for what ails them. Eagles are the best team in that division. Redskins and Giants are fighting for relevance.

Lovie Smith ain't that good of a coach.

The problem with the bucs is Winston. Until he mature on and off the field the bucs always gonna be pretenders

I wouldn’t say Lovie was great but for that team he at least got them to improve the one year he was there. Jameis best season so far was when he was there. Koetter has been ass this past year. While Jameis has been inconsistent he doesn’t play defense, and the Bucs D is horrible. Ranked last in yards allowed. Doug Martin is M.I.A. I don’t think they’re gonna compete in a tough NFC South.

teams go from worst to first (within division) all the time. I could see San Fran making the playoffs next season

San Fran been building there Dline for a few seasons. Gonna take a few seasons to fix that secondary though. At least two. They can speed the process by drafting a first round DB and signing a proven vet this off-season. They also need WRs. Too many holes too fix in one off-season.

Back