Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

In a major rebuild where you have HOLES at every positions you don’t do this type of contract.

7TD 5Ints = proved to the world that you’re the highest paid player in NFL history.

Get them checks though.

Lions need to Franchise Ziggy. Resign DJ Hayden,Tavon,Ngata to cheap short deals.

Sign Eric Reid, Jeremy Hill, Powell, Tre Boston

Shout out to Jimmy G. He got that GWAP.

Shout out to Jason Kelce for the most no fucks given speech EVER.

Last edited:
Next Gen stats have Dak as the best right window passer in the NFL

Lmao.

But it do show the average separation WR have and Dallas WRs was middle of the pact.

Dude stayed missing easy throws

*sigh*

Looking at the draft, JETS have alotta work to do. Id start with the o line. Need a tackle and a center. Also another RB. On d we need a NT, middle LB and corner.

free agents, i hope we re sign ASJ, Claiborne and Kony Ealy.

At QB. I guess Hack is a bust w/o even playin a regular season down. Need a QB too. smh

@5th Letter

*sigh*

Looking at the draft, JETS have alotta work to do. Id start with the o line. Need a tackle and a center. Also another RB. On d we need a NT, middle LB and corner.

free agents, i hope we re sign ASJ, Claiborne and Kony Ealy.

At QB. I guess Hack is a bust w/o even playin a regular season down. Need a QB too. smh

@5th Letter
I think we need a center we should address that in free agency. And draft a LT. I think we’re ok at NT, I agree we definitely need to lockup Kony, Claiborne and Jenkins. Let Forte go and draft a RB. As for QB I’d make a run at Bridgewater.

Back