Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Mod Election Thread(MissK IS ABW's Newest Mod)

Who Should Be The Next ABW Mod?

• Cain

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Miss K

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Shotta

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Instagramus

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm just transparent....honest...

people like honesty...everybody knows exactly what they get with me.....

Talk about exposure, :oh::oh::oh:

can mods see IP addresses, email addresses and anon posts? :oh::oh::oh:

we could see anon posts initially, but Goldie removed that feature

no worries

Talk about exposure, :oh::oh::oh:

can mods see IP addresses, email addresses and anon posts? :oh::oh::oh:

I like you thus far and all...

You seemed to be well-versed in exposures and such, but...

khxu19pvkqsh.jpg

I'm the only one who can see all of those things :yup:

*clears throat*

Good afternoon ladies & gentlemen. My name is InstagramusPrime360.

Lemme start by apologizing for running a tad late. Traffic is a beast on the e-I45. There's an accident in the westbound lanes, so if you gotta go in that direction, take an alternative route. Now on to why we're here.

Why I'm running for mod. Well...I...*looks at written statement. tears it up*...you know what, I'm just gonna speak from the heart. Damn a written statement.

Look, I know I'm not the most popular poster here, or at other sites. I doubt anyone would even notice if I left. And if I came back, I won't get a dedication/welcome back thread. I won't have people furiously trying to recruit me to join another site, just b/c they feel only I get the computers putin.

I'm just a poster like all of you. Nothing more. Nothing less. I don't carry baggage. No one can ever say I did any exposures, hacks, caused any civil unrest in a forum. I don't spend days arguing wit posters I don't like. Why? Man ain't nobody got time for that! My patience don't have the stamina for it. I didn't care for a poster, I just dont acknowledge them. Period.

I've said all that to say say this...it's time for some fresh new faces. I understand everyone's feeling of wanting someone they're familiar wit, but this is new day in age people. ABW is a new neighborhood, wit a whole new vibe and feel. Isn't it about time we try something DIFFERENT versus someone FAMILIAR?

As a mod, I assure you EVERYONE gets treated as ADULTS. We're grown, so you deserve to get treated as such. Ladies should be able to feel comfortable posting w/o the fear of ANY exposures. Our Queens deserve that respect people.

ALL trolls, goblins, boogeyman, or anyone who comes on this site, just to cause anarchy for their own entertainment, will DEFINITELY get the JJT (Jazzy Jeff Treatment)
giphy.gif
...and then PERMANENTLY banned (per site owner approval)

Other than...just post people. I'm not trying to be a mod that runs wit an iron fist. Or go on a ban feelings tirade, just b/c someone disgrees wit me. C'mon now.

YOU determine the success of this site. YOU are the one who keeps this site thriving everyday. One poster does not...I repeat...DOES NOT determine the fate of ABW if they join or not. The fate lies w/n US. We hold that power.

I see great things lying ahead for ABW, and I...no...WE should want to be a part of that. I wanna be mod b/c I wanna implement a lot of YOUR ideas in order for us to be successful. I think we can do that. If I'm not elected...IMMA KILL YA'LL...IMMA KILL YA'LL DEAD...just kidding. Lol.

No seriously tho, I support all the other candidates if they get elected. They got great ideas. I just wanna be the one to help them turn those ideas into reality. So vote for IP360. Let's make ABW great.

WE RISE TOGETHER, WE THRIVE TOGETHER!

Last edited:
Almost missed the clock, but that was a good ass opening statement. Good shit fam.

I'll have the first question posted in a couple mins.

I say this on the heels of elected "new" ones. We don't want to fill the seats with the same crew.
Yo I'm just seeing this.........What's your malfunction honey bunny? My modding has been nothing less than superior. If you don't want Old Man Cain as your mod then you must hate growth and greatness.

Nonetheless I'm a mod for the people and you are the people, so with that said I shall slide in your inbox and soothe your anger. I shall see you soon.

This Question Is For All 4 Candidates

Question #1

What Is Your Stance On Trophy Fishing Non-ABW Members?

Ex. If there was shorty I bagged off Tinder and was talking to. Should it be ok for me to printscreen a text convo we've had with her picture(non-nude, just head shot or body pic with clothes on) in the screenshot and post it on here?
@Cain
@MissK
@InstagramusPrime360
@Shotta

Last edited:
This Question Is For All 4 Candidates

Question #1

What Is Your Stance On Trophy Fishing Non-ABW Members?

Ex. If there was shorty I bagged off Tinder and was talking to. Should it be ok for me to printscreen a text convo we've had with her picture(non-nude, just head shot or body pic with clothes on) in the screenshot?
@Cain
@MissK
@InstagramusPrime360
@Shotta

Fishing for goats and likes from internet friend's is never a good thing. Breaking a bond of trust between you and shorty is also wack as well. WE(male and female) have all showed the new person on the team to our friends BUT for the internet is a different story.

1. You really don't know them so you never know whom you're showing that pic to. It could be a family member and you wouldn't know it.

2. That person could have a job that permits them from being plastered all over the Internet. That alone you should keep that in mine.

3. For all good intentions there's always that one jackass who is the cut like a bitch trying to expose someone for keekee's and Internet daps. Aka puss ass niggas

It if its a headshot from a dating site I don't see a problem with doing it being that it's on the net anyways. If it's a private shot that she/he sent you that meant to be private keep it as such or at the least keep it between trustworthy people and not on the forum for all to see. Use the pm

another sidebar, goldie and I are gonna be sending a message to just the females about a couple of things to give reassurances

back to the thread

Back