The Official Mod Election Thread(MissK IS ABW's Newest Mod)

Who Should Be The Next ABW Mod?

• Cain

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Miss K

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Shotta

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Instagramus

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Fellow Posters:

I stand (sit) before you today in hopes that you will find me a worthy candidate for mod spot here at ABW. For those of you that know me already, I admit that I have been given the title of Lurker and some will see this as a negative. I ask for the chance to change your mind! I counter that I do actively participate and I feel that I am a great addition to any message board that I frequent. Although I may not always say as much as those posters that are considered more popular, when I do speak up I have great insight and wisdom to add. There is rarely a time when I am not around at some point in the day and I am easily accessible for those that want to talk, bounce ideas off of, etc. I have an open door policy and love to help others. I am not here to bash/smear others and believe that I can bring that positive nature to the board. For those that don't know me, I was on the IC for a few years with the same name-MissK (kay). I left from there for various reasons and recently Cain told me what was going on, so since I missed a lot of the people I interacted with I came this way in hopes to reconnect. We had a great bunch of posters and I am glad to see them here and happy to have the opportunity to talk and catch up on things. The board looks great and I am happy to have a new posting home.

Secondly, I feel that women need to be a little more active without fear of exposure/estalking/eharrassment. I have seen great changes in that direction and I would like to see the women on here be as active as the guys. We can do this by growing our numbers, by showing that immature trolls will not be tolerated and by creating a sisterhood that is inclusive and not cliquish. I want to encourage positive interactions between the sexes and show that we can all get along even when our points of view differ.

Thank you all for reading my little vote for me speech- I appreciate your consideration. Good luck to everyone!

Love and Light,
MissK

vote_for_kay_pedro_style_design_round_sticker-raec431f46c3f4e07abceb5202fe5b9c1_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg
lurkers2.png

Over or under, Reesey is going to come in here and post some risque photos to overcome these great opening speeches made by her opponents.

Just as a side note, we've been talking about this behind the scenes for a min, but just wanna echo what K said about making females feel comfortable and have no fear of exposures. We want you to feel comfy sharing pics and the whole 9.

this is NOT the IC...i repeat, this is NOT the IC

this site not on no exposures of nothing like that. We want the females to actively participate, start discussions, share, etc... If you feel the thread should be in the VIP section, just ask and it will happen.

back to the thread

Just as a side note, we've been talking about this behind the scenes for a min, but just wanna echo what K said about making females feel comfortable and have no fear of exposures. We want you to feel comfy sharing pics and the whole 9.

this is NOT the IC...i repeat, this is NOT the IC

this site not on no exposures of nothing like that. We want the females to actively participate, start discussions, share, etc... If you feel the thread should be in the VIP section, just ask and it will happen.

back to the thread

I cs this PSA 100%. I had a debate with @Trini yesterday about a ABW rule that some dudes might not like, but it is what it is. I'll explain it in the ABW rulebook thread.

But let's get back to the election.

But for serious.

Out with the old and in with the new.

If we are truly trying to maintain this "new" vibe and separate ourselves from the ignorance of what has become the IC, than we shouldn't have the same Mod's as we did on the IC.

The company tanked, why hire the same exec team?

New fresh and improved faces will allow for this forum to flourish where other forums failed.
You have to bring more to the table than blocking negative posters and lurking.
Mod's should also have imagination, creativity and a sense of humor. They should be diverse and have the ability to speak to different topics as well.
Playing devils advocate to keep threads going.
inserting additional questions and or comments to perhaps spark new ones.

Pick wisely folks, though Goldie is cool as ish, the wrong team can make this forum just as bad as the last 2.

#realtalk.

Reactions: Shotta
But for serious.

If we are truly trying to maintain this "new" vibe and separate ourselves from the ignorance of what has become the IC, than we shouldn't have the same Mod's as we did on the IC.

New fresh and improved faces will allow for this forum to flourish where other forums failed.
Mod's should also have imagination, creativity and a sense of humor. They should be diverse and have the ability to speak to different topics as well.

Pick wisely folks, though Goldie is cool as ish, the wrong team can make this forum just as bad as the last 2.

#realtalk.

hmmm

the only mod from the IC thats a mod here is Du and Sion, but Sion is only gon post in like 2 forums for obvious reasons lol

but you raise valid concerns

@TheMasterKey, dont we have an org chart? I think now is the time to post it for public view so that members can see who they can call on for an issue as mods come on and offline

hmmm

the only mod from the IC thats a mod here is Du and Sion, but Sion is only gon post in like 2 forums for obvious reasons lol

@TheMasterKey, dont we have an org chart? I think now is the time to post it for public view so that members can see who they can call on for an issue as mods come on and offline

I say this on the heels of elected "new" ones. We don't want to fill the seats with the same crew.

But for serious.

#realtalk.

:usmart:

But for serious.

#realtalk.

:usmart:

and you did it without sounding like this nigga...

hqdefault.jpg

...like those LSA chicks who posted on that other board, :scust:.

@Reesey made great points. For every mod that's elected from here on out it will be up for the people to elect them.
hmmm

I'm still waiting for yall to pick sections that yall can run, so when I make the chart they'll know which sections yall mod.

Reactions: Whiskas and AP2.5
But for serious.

#realtalk.
FRFR nothing against the current mods, but how nigz just sign up and get the title. Ain't even put in work to better the site

Last edited:
The mods on here that were mods on the IC never did anything wrong as far as I saw it. As long as that hoe ass nigga kingbizz not signing up and taking a spot then everything good with me