Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Mod Election Thread(MissK IS ABW's Newest Mod)

Who Should Be The Next ABW Mod?

• Cain

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Miss K

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Shotta

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Instagramus

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True, but I'ma drop a more detailed list later as well.

I'll share my thoughts on if we should have old ic mods on here after the election, as the host I don't wanna influence any of the voters.

Our current lady staff members stay, no matter what.

They stuck by us when we were being made villains on that other site.

We will love them forever based on that loyalty.

:usmart:

and you did it without sounding like this nigga...

hqdefault.jpg

...like those LSA chicks who posted on that other board, :scust:.
.;l'//

hmmm

the only mod from the IC thats a mod here is Du and Sion, but Sion is only gon post in like 2 forums for obvious reasons lol

but you raise valid concerns

@TheMasterKey, dont we have an org chart? I think now is the time to post it for public view so that members can see who they can call on for an issue as mods come on and offline

The "org chart" part took me out!

.;l'//

But yes, it's a great idea. Things like who has what permission where and who is modding which section.

To me this what fucked up the IC when mods were able to mod everywhere, you had niggas from a part of the site going somewhere trying to regulate shit when they was never in that part of the forum fucking shit up

To me this what fucked up the IC when mods were able to mod everywhere, you had niggas from a part of the site going somewhere trying to regulate shit when they was never in that part of the forum fucking shit up

i somewhat agree with this nignog lol

but, and maybe could clarify his position, but i think the intent is to have maybe a 2nd and 3rd in command that has most of the permissions as he does, with a couple of exceptions, then have the other mods mod specific areas. This will ensure that for the most part, there will be some sorta moderator online at any give time

I know she is Reesey's girl, heck even I like her a bit, but MsSouthern and modding Donkey did not mix.
Dang, when did she become "my" girl? lol I'm cool with everyone until they "F" up.

But I would have to agree with you there. She had no respect and it didn't pan out very well when trying to do what some of the MALE MOD's should have been doing.

A woman combating men being A$$wholes about women is futile. Men putting men in check is what was needed in the Donkey and the male Mod's were more worried about saving face and not being labeled as soft than doing the job they were appointed to do.

A mod should be neutral and demand mutual respect and expectations from both sides of the spectrum.

SOME of the male Mod's failed.. not all. I see you @Dupacalypse

Dang, when did she become "my" girl? lol I'm cool with everyone until they "F" up.

But I would have to agree with you there. She had no respect and it didn't pan out very well when trying to do what some of the MALE MOD's should have been doing.

A woman combating men being A$$wholes about women is futile. Men putting men in check is what was needed in the Donkey and the male Mod's were more worried about saving face and not being labeled as soft than doing the job they were appointed to do.

A mod should be neutral and demand mutual respect and expectations from both sides of the spectrum.

SOME of the male Mod's failed.. not all. I see you @Dupacalypse
word, i fought everybody, mod's and posters.....

Talk about exposure, :oh::oh::oh:

can mods see IP addresses, email addresses and anon posts? :oh::oh::oh:

Back