Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Mod Election Thread(MissK IS ABW's Newest Mod)

Who Should Be The Next ABW Mod?

• Cain

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Miss K

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Shotta

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Instagramus

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
WELCOME TO THE 1ST OFFICIAL MOD ELECTION THREAD!

WE HAVE 4 CANDIDATES FOR THIS ELECTION
@Cain
@InstagramusPrime360
@Shotta
@MissK

WE'RE GOING TO START WITH HAVING ALL 4 CANDIDATES POST THEIR OPENING STATEMENTS ON WHY THEY FEEL THEY SHOULD BE MOD AND WAYS THEY'LL BE ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE.

AFTER EVERY CANDIDATE POSTS THEIR OPENING STATEMENTS I WILL THEN ASK 3 QUESTIONS FOR ALL CANDIDATES TO ANSWER.

AFTER ALL THE QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED WE WILL THEN LEAVE IT UP FOR THE PEOPLE TO DECIDE WHO WILL BECOME MOD.

I WILL PUT A POLL UP AND LEAVE IT UP FOR 3 DAYS.

THE STAFF WILL ALSO BE CHOOSING A CANDIDATE WHO WE FEEL WON AND THAT VOTE WILL COUNT AS 3.

WHENEVER YOU'RE YOU CAN BEGIN WITH YOUR OPENING STATEMENT:
@Cain
@InstagramusPrime360
@Shotta
@MissK

Last edited:
Hello all,

I’m writing you all today to inform you that I have your back. Ladies, gentlemen, and trolls I’m here for you. As a certified suicide prevention leader I will never ever tell you to KYS. I will respond to questions and concern with the utmost sincerity. I’m one of few ppl who have quit posting on other sites and restricted my posting to only the ABW. There is no treason and will be no treason from me as your mod.

There are several things that I have helped implement on ABW so far. Some things are done behind the scenes as I didn’t want it seem like all the changes were coming from one person and not the owner himself.

• A black web community – I suggested the change to make the site more welcoming. After the change another site copied it.

• Privacy – I brought you guys’ privacy. Before non-members used to be able to come on here and see where everyone was at and who all was online.

• VIP section – I asked and we received

• Upgrade to the reactions – I requested it and he finally changed it. I resized the reactions too.
  • BackStreets - I introduce every to the backstreets whereabouts

People of ABW, I will mod without feelings. I will not tolerate discrimination. I will be continue to work on upgrading this place to make your posting experience better.

Here are some things I have asked for and still working on:

• Quick scroll bar

• Ability to post a comment on the front page with your login – this nig was manually approve comments lol

• reesey, kat, ob, westie and kai

If it ain’t the gym, then I’m here. Y’all like family… FAMILY, that’s what you guys are!
giphy.gif

Hello,

I'm Cain man of mystery a scholar and a gentleman with immaculate talk game. My mod portfolio speaks for itself on 3 different forums I am what some would say "A Powerful Poster".

I bring to the table savoir-faire, comedy, tech smarts and my thread making ability is unparalleled. Hell I made a thread in the Powder Room on the IC that went 7x diamond (without an exposure btw). That alone lets you know what your boy Cain about.

I'm also anti-exposure for the most part especially when it comes to the females. I'm not for exposing the women and I frown upon it.

Btw you're all welcome

After all 4 candidates answer the 3 questions I ask, I'll create a poll for all the posters to cast their vote.

@Reesey

Pardon me honey bunny but seems like you mistakenly gave me a wack instead of a goat. Please feel free to correct that error at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

New management

LOL Not sure what I would be a mod of but AP mentioned it because I said I thought Cain was going to vouch for me at one time over at the other board.

Looks like the other 2 candidates wont be posting their opening argument, if you wanted to jump in you could.

LOL Not sure what I would be a mod of but AP mentioned it because I said I thought Cain was going to vouch for me at one time over at the other board.

you would most likely mod the equivalent of the powder room and assist with one other forum

Back