Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

The governor was in attendance? Oh yeah, Khabib bout to get the hammer dropped on him. Marred a great result for himself.

“ain’t no need for a rematch”

they’ll strip him, it will be vacant, he will be suspended, after his suspension, they’ll have the rematch

$$$$$$$$

Same thing I said.

My homeboy was like "Dana ain't gonna like this".

My reaction was in public he not gonna like it. Which I understand b/c had ole boy inadvertently kicked one of the fans...UFC would've gotten sued. Behind close doors tho...of best believe he lookin at a part 2 b/t these two. The money this incident will generate for a 2nd fight will be ridiculous

But like I said rematches are for contested results; there is nothing to be contested bout the actual fight....Khabib pummeled him in the first two rounds....stood up to catch his breath in the 3rd ...then finished him in the fourth.....

Lol how y’all asking for a rematch and the first fight wasn’t even close

Im wonderin tho why they was callin this "the biggest fight in ufc history"??? Shit ufc has had way bigger fights than than this, hell your average person has no idea who the fuck khabib even is and dana talkin bout it could get 3 millon ppv buys??? Gtfoh thats boxing megafight pac vs maywheather money aint nobody doin that shit in ufc, the rematch will do good tho

But like I said rematches are for contested results; there is nothing to be contested bout the actual fight....Khabib pummeled him in the first two rounds....stood up to catch his breath in the 3rd ...then finished him in the fourth.....

M-O-N-E-Y

You seriously don't think folks ain't gonna pay to see those two fight again? The bad blood alone is what gonna drive this.

What??? Money nigga!!!! the ufc is a business just like anything else and a rematch will be huge and plus connor did aight for a dude that aint fought in 2 years it aint like he lost in the 1st round or walked away bloody as fuck

The fact that both fighters entered the 4th still in good shape shows the fight wasn't Khabib just having his way with Connor like Elzo and some online are making it seem. If he had dogged Connor I could understand the confusion about a rematch. Connor did okay and the BS after means you have to have a rematch if both of these fighters are still under contract. It's damn near mandatory.

The fact that both fighters entered the 4th still in good shape shows the fight wasn't Khabib just having his way with Connor like Elzo and some online are making it seem. If he had dogged Connor I could understand the confusion about a rematch. Connor did okay and the BS after means you have to have a rematch if both of these fighters are still under contract. It's damn near mandatory.
LOL, they have never seen a Khabib fight. If what he did to Conor was "having his way", then what the fuck would we classify what he did to poor Dos Anjos, Michael Johnson or Barboza?

What happened was the expected result. Its what the division needed to move on from Conor stalling it. But with all this shenanigans that happened after the fight, the fucking division is stuck in limbo now, smh.

I feel bad for Tony Ferguson the most. He is the True Champ IMO.

UFC is significantly at fault here. Dana allows prejudice and bigoted talk from fighters when there should be zero tolerance for it. But then, they say 'this is a violent' or 'men's sport so trash talk will happen.' Fine then, then common sense MUST expect at some point someone will inevitably not be able to take it and this will happen. There must be rules on talking about someones heritage and family and national pride. But since there is not, UFC must be fine with happening once in a while.

For those who say money is the motivation for the rematch .....are y’all fan of the sport or Dana White s pockets? Because more racism, xenophobia , religious intolerance promotes the rematch not the actual result of the first fight....so y’all fans of the sport but want a rematch of the fight based on actions that transpired after the fight was in the bag?

:hahaha:

For those who say money is the motivation for the rematch .....are y’all fan of the sport or Dana White s pockets? Because more racism, xenophobia , religious intolerance promotes the rematch not the actual result of the first fight....so y’all fans of the sport but want a rematch of the fight based on actions that transpired after the fight was in the bag?

:hahaha:
I wanna see Connor get humbled again so. Its not that i hate the guy but he gotta pay taxes.. I never care about the money its all about the fights its just what it is thought its gonna make money

Back