Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Also after doing my research this whole shit is a microcosm of the world we live in today.....the cacs are allowed to practice racism xenophobia and etc.....unchecked.....the other has enough and finally reacts violently....and now it’s all why did he react like that...we won’t tolerate that

LOL, they have never seen a Khabib fight. If what he did to Conor was "having his way", then what the fuck would we classify what he did to poor Dos Anjos, Michael Johnson or Barboza?

What happened was the expected result. Its what the division needed to move on from Conor stalling it. But with all this shenanigans that happened after the fight, the fucking division is stuck in limbo now, smh.

I feel bad for Tony Ferguson the most. He is the True Champ IMO.
I love Fergusson he is a damn offensive genius but it just annoys me that he gets hit so much he really doesnt have to that whole "badass" for the fans rockem sock em shit is stupid.. i understand sometimes you want to prove a point or a moment calls for it but that shouldnt he part of his dna because he has so much more to offer instead of fighting like a tough man.. With that said hell of a performance

Also after doing my research this whole shit is a microcosm of the world we live in today.....the cacs are allowed to practice racism xenophobia and etc.....unchecked.....the other has enough and finally reacts violently....and now it’s all why did he react like that...we won’t tolerate that
LOL, I kinda see what u are saying, but Khabib and the folks he hangs out with are no Saints. If u want more extensive research, follow this thread.

I love Fergusson he is a damn offensive genius but it just annoys me that he gets hit so much he really doesnt have to that whole "badass" for the fans rockem sock em shit is stupid.. i understand sometimes you want to prove a point or a moment calls for it but that shouldnt he part of his dna because he has so much more to offer instead of fighting like a tough man.. With that said hell of a performance
LOL, Tony is a weird dude. Usually takes him a round of eating punches to wake up. Started faster than usual today.

He has shown he has the chin to survive this style. Hopefully his chin holds up.

I hope they strip Khabib (and Conor disappears) and let Tony fight the winner of Porier vs Diaz for the title.

LOL, they have never seen a Khabib fight. If what he did to Conor was "having his way", then what the fuck would we classify what he did to poor Dos Anjos, Michael Johnson or Barboza?

Exactly. We've seen just how bad it can go for his opponents. This wasn't that.

Blood doesnt have to be spilled to get worked/dominated and that what happened. it was as much ass kickin as their was nullification

But like I said rematches are for contested results; there is nothing to be contested bout the actual fight....Khabib pummeled him in the first two rounds....stood up to catch his breath in the 3rd ...then finished him in the fourth.....

Lol how y’all asking for a rematch and the first fight wasn’t even close

kinda the same reason they gave conor a rematch with nate diaz..granted it wasnt aaaaas one sided, he got subbed and got a rubber match...money

exactly...some guys "need" that, or think they do. but it catches up. look at guys like chris leben. your ability to take that "wake up" shot goes away and mfs are gonna start putting you to sleep when youre out there tryna get woken up.

man this shits crazy tho. khabibs up there like "i know my fathers gonna smash me." like this mfs gonna go back to dagestan and get locked in a room and tortured and shit. or have to fight that bear again lol.

iono what conor thought was gonna happen. its already known that khabib has a crazy temper and was just chilln so the fight could happen. after that shit was done, all bets off. shit, all them dudes with him in his eagles team look like them dudes you see on al jazeera loading mortars and shit. DYING for their religion, their country. the same one conor was out there talkin wild shit about.

the ufc keeps lettin their lil shit talkers do this shit then it gets real. look at covington and brasil. they had to move that shit from brasil to chicago because he was gettin all kinds of death threats for talking shit about the country and the people.

Since no one answered me fast enough i had to google myself & you niggas got me hot with ur fuckery.

UFC is significantly at fault here. Dana allows prejudice and bigoted talk from fighters when there should be zero tolerance for it. But then, they say 'this is a violent' or 'men's sport so trash talk will happen.' Fine then, then common sense MUST expect at some point someone will inevitably not be able to take it and this will happen. There must be rules on talking about someones heritage and family and national pride. But since there is not, UFC must be fine with happening once in a while.

For those who say money is the motivation for the rematch .....are y’all fan of the sport or Dana White s pockets? Because more racism, xenophobia , religious intolerance promotes the rematch not the actual result of the first fight....so y’all fans of the sport but want a rematch of the fight based on actions that transpired after the fight was in the bag?

:hahaha:

DF are you niggas talking about rn? This isnt peewee football, THESE ARE PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS. THEY FIGHT IN A RING IN FRONT OF A LOT OF PEOPLE FOR MONEY. Are you telling me they should ban trash talking from the UFC between fighters....because they may fight? lol wtf. As much shit as Conner (and other professional fighters, i'm including boxing) talk before a fight, after the fight is over they arnt jumping in the crowd swinging at people . If you cant take it, then being a pro fighter isnt for you and you need to quit and go be a bouncer somewhere and beat up drunks talking shit.

Crazy how after all that, Khabib can calmly claim victim & rally sympathizers all by saying "they talked about my country & family". Just look at the video. Right after he won he looked for the dude pointed at him talking shit, then homie said something back and he went over the cage into the crowd. How does he give a post fight interview saying he wants this to be a more respectful sport, but you're the first person in history to jump the fence and brawl in the crowd after you win. You cant really be caping for a 30 year old hot head. FOH with these emotional thugs, this is ridiculous.

We not bout to act like Conner the sole asshole here and Khabib is a humble village boy. He just as much of an asshole as Conner and maybe even more. You forgetting they never had any beef with each other and i believe had pics of each other smiling. But you forgetting that Khabib started this shit by running down on Conners friend with his whole team while he was by himself. Then was in his face threating him, then slapped him. Thats why Conner came at him with his team when they were on the bus.

This whole fight has just been them going back and forth shit talking. The big difference is Conner was clearly better at it. I know some of you gunna come in here talking that rah rah shit. Tell me how real of a nigga you are and if anyone says anything bout your hood or a family member, you shooting up their block and family reunion, well i dont care. If you're willing to fuck your money and potentially your career up because your opponent said you suck & your father "cowers behind fake respect", well you deserve everything bad that happens to you.

It was a competitive fight. Khabib pretty much controlled the entire fight except for the 3rd round. He didnt dominate or pummel him, he str8 up won.
Fam from what I heard McGregor the goat at this UFC shit....what I saw last night was him on his back for three out of four rounds getting bombed on....the only time he was in the fight was when Khabib stood up and traded with him in order to catch his breath...so yea Connor got dominated...he lost 3 out of four rounds badly....

Since no one answered me fast enough i had to google myself & you niggas got me hot with ur fuckery.

DF are you niggas talking about rn? This isnt peewee football, THESE ARE PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS. THEY FIGHT IN A RING IN FRONT OF A LOT OF PEOPLE FOR MONEY. Are you telling me they should ban trash talking from the UFC between fighters....because they may fight? lol wtf. As much shit as Conner (and other professional fighters, i'm including boxing) talk before a fight, after the fight is over they arnt jumping in the crowd swinging at people . If you cant take it, then being a pro fighter isnt for you and you need to quit and go be a bouncer somewhere and beat up drunks talking shit.

Crazy how after all that, Khabib can calmly claim victim & rally sympathizers all by saying "they talked about my country & family". Just look at the video. Right after he won he looked for the dude pointed at him talking shit, then homie said something back and he went over the cage into the crowd. How does he give a post fight interview saying he wants this to be a more respectful sport, but you're the first person in history to jump the fence and brawl in the crowd after you win. You cant really be caping for a 30 year old hot head. FOH with these emotional thugs, this is ridiculous.

We not bout to act like Conner the sole asshole here and Khabib is a humble village boy. He just as much of an asshole as Conner and maybe even more. You forgetting they never had any beef with each other and i believe had pics of each other smiling. But you forgetting that Khabib started this shit by running down on Conners friend with his whole team while he was by himself. Then was in his face threating him, then slapped him. Thats why Conner came at him with his team when they were on the bus.

This whole fight has just been them going back and forth shit talking. The big difference is Conner was clearly better at it. I know some of you gunna come in here talking that rah rah shit. Tell me how real of a nigga you are and if anyone says anything bout your hood or a family member, you shooting up their block and family reunion, well i dont care. If you're willing to fuck your money and potentially your career up because your opponent said you suck & your father "cowers behind fake respect", well you deserve everything bad that happens to you.

It's very simple. People don't like Connor. His fights draw as many people rooting against him as rooting for him. This site is predominantly anti-McGregor.

Fam from what I heard McGregor the goat at this UFC shit.

Where'd you hear this? You do realize Khabib was favored to win, right? The outcome was not surprising. I think most were surprised that it made it to the 4th round with what Khabib has shown in the octagon. The man was 26-0 coming in.

Fam from what I heard McGregor the goat at this UFC shit....what I saw last night was him on his back for three out of four rounds getting bombed on....the only time he was in the fight was when Khabib stood up and traded with him in order to catch his breath...so yea Connor got dominated...he lost 3 out of four rounds badly....
First UFC fight in 2 years, also he wasnt really getting bombed. He caught a few but they were mostly missing and glancing blows. He controlled the fight by taking him to the ground and keeping him there, but they were mostly just struggling for position. Nothing really significant happened till the 4th when he got hit back and got the submission.

Lol ain’t nobody reading all that shit fam it’s Sunday

Yo......I'm not reading all of that

I basically said...fuck, you emotional, goldfish memory, high horse riding thugs.

It's very simple. People don't like Connor. His fights draw as many people rooting against him as rooting for him. This site is predominantly anti-McGregor.
So its like, how most white people act with Mayweather?

Back