Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Where'd you hear this? You do realize Khabib was favored to win, right? The outcome was not surprising. I think most were surprised that it made it to the 4th round with what Khabib has shown in the octagon. The man was 26-0 coming in.
The people at the bar I was talking to....a lot of ppl on TV looked hurt and surprised homie got chumped like that

The first thing my nigga said when I met him at the bar last night was this McGregor guy stole Floyd s entire game plan

He's a more articulate, bigoted version of Mayweather. Undoubtedly skilled but he's a greater promoter/showman than any white fighter that I've seen.

Any way where does this sport go looks like Dana is more pissed at MCGregor losing than the brawl after....but w his star fighter getting chumped and the current goat getting a healthy suspension if not dismissal where does the sport go next?

Since no one answered me fast enough i had to google myself & you niggas got me hot with ur fuckery.

DF are you niggas talking about rn? This isnt peewee football, THESE ARE PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS. THEY FIGHT IN A RING IN FRONT OF A LOT OF PEOPLE FOR MONEY. Are you telling me they should ban trash talking from the UFC between fighters....because they may fight? lol wtf. As much shit as Conner (and other professional fighters, i'm including boxing) talk before a fight, after the fight is over they arnt jumping in the crowd swinging at people . If you cant take it, then being a pro fighter isnt for you and you need to quit and go be a bouncer somewhere and beat up drunks talking shit.

Crazy how after all that, Khabib can calmly claim victim & rally sympathizers all by saying "they talked about my country & family". Just look at the video. Right after he won he looked for the dude pointed at him talking shit, then homie said something back and he went over the cage into the crowd. How does he give a post fight interview saying he wants this to be a more respectful sport, but you're the first person in history to jump the fence and brawl in the crowd after you win. You cant really be caping for a 30 year old hot head. FOH with these emotional thugs, this is ridiculous.

We not bout to act like Conner the sole asshole here and Khabib is a humble village boy. He just as much of an asshole as Conner and maybe even more. You forgetting they never had any beef with each other and i believe had pics of each other smiling. But you forgetting that Khabib started this shit by running down on Conners friend with his whole team while he was by himself. Then was in his face threating him, then slapped him. Thats why Conner came at him with his team when they were on the bus.

This whole fight has just been them going back and forth shit talking. The big difference is Conner was clearly better at it. I know some of you gunna come in here talking that rah rah shit. Tell me how real of a nigga you are and if anyone says anything bout your hood or a family member, you shooting up their block and family reunion, well i dont care. If you're willing to fuck your money and potentially your career up because your opponent said you suck & your father "cowers behind fake respect", well you deserve everything bad that happens to you.

i see what youre saying, and you may be right. but those are some of the same dudes that go out there and die for that religion stuff.
yea khabib is a hot head and that is pretty much what started everything from the jump. him getting mad and confronting lobov for talking shit.
some people have and hold different values though. he felt disrespected by lobov as another russian and wanted to address him, but dude lied in his face with the deny deny deny. he was gonna handle it however he was gonna handle it, money be damned. there was already talk about him retiring after beating mcgregor anyway.

yea, im a lil bit biased lol, but conor can and does get away with murder and its just like "ohhh conor." i mean he jumped in the cage and pushed the ref at an event he wasnt even fighting at.

Nah Floyd the goat boxer....and knows when to turn that bs off

The bold is debatable.

As to knowing when to turn it off, that's the thing about McGregor. He's the most disrespectful muthaluva you'll ever meet leading up to the fight but turns into a gentleman right after the fight is over. It's strange as hell.

Any way where does this sport go looks like Dana is more pissed at MCGregor losing than the brawl after....but w his star fighter getting chumped and the current goat getting a healthy suspension if not dismissal where does the sport go next?

depending on the suspension...
rematch or taking khabibs belt and doing ANOTHER interim belt match with ferguson and someone else

He's a more articulate, bigoted version of Mayweather. Undoubtedly skilled but he's a greater promoter/showman than any white fighter that I've seen.
I wouldnt say hes more articulate or bigoted, but i 100% agree with him being a better showman. Hes more whitty than Mayweather thats for sure. He can think of more things on the fly. You can tell people that have always trash talked for fun. All Mayweather does is say he has money and is undefeated. Doesnt take long for people to not get excited to hear him restate the same shit.

Conner & the Diaz brothers the kings of shit talking and putting on a show in MMA. Crazy part is how much Dana hates them for that and kept trying to stop out their fires. Only reason Conner fire got too big to stomp out, is because he got all of Ireland behind him.

i see what youre saying, and you may be right. but those are some of the same dudes that go out there and die for that religion stuff.
yea khabib is a hot head and that is pretty much what started everything from the jump. him getting mad and confronting lobov for talking shit.
some people have and hold different values though. he felt disrespected by lobov as another russian and wanted to address him, but dude lied in his face with the deny deny deny. he was gonna handle it however he was gonna handle it, money be damned. there was already talk about him retiring after beating mcgregor anyway.

yea, im a lil bit biased lol, but conor can and does get away with murder and its just like "ohhh conor." i mean he jumped in the cage and pushed the ref at an event he wasnt even fighting at.
If thats the case, the bolded applies to all major religions then.
As for the Lobov stuff. If he was his fellow countryma, from the country he holds so dear, why didnt he approach him like a man and ask him what was up with him not rooting for him. Instead he ran down on him with mad people outa no where, trying to look tough, but ended up looking lame IMO.

Too many people wanna be on the tough guy routine till it fucks them over. Then we forced to listen to how it isnt their fault & we have to understand how the other person brought it 100% on themselves, so they shouldnt be held accountable.

If thats the case, the bolded applies to all major religions then.
As for the Lobov stuff. If he was his fellow countryma, from the country he holds so dear, why didnt he approach him like a man and ask him what was up with him not rooting for him. Instead he ran down on him with mad people outa no where, trying to look tough, but ended up looking lame IMO.

Too many people wanna be on the tough guy routine till it fucks them over. Then we forced to listen to how it isnt their fault & we have to understand how the other person brought it 100% on themselves, so they shouldnt be held accountable.

to a point. but islam is really the only religion that people find acceptable to bash. let him have been jewish and have conor say the same kinda stuff. GUARANTEED it wouldnt fly.

he didnt run down on him outta nowhere, they were both on the ufc 223 card and the fighters all stay in the same hotel. just happened to catch him in passing.

he isnt apologizing for his actions per se, he explained why he did what he did.

The first thing my nigga said when I met him at the bar last night was this McGregor guy stole Floyd s entire game plan

Nah Floyd the goat boxer....and knows when to turn that bs off

Yeah, Floyd will talk his shit, but he doesn't venture off into religion bashing and all that other goofy shit. He usually embraces the other opponents country a la De La Hoya, JMM, Alvarez etc.

This is why I said I wanted to be a problem fighter...

I woulda been a better shit talker then all them dudes.

I woulda pulled a 50 and took niggaz babies mom's shopping

Not surprised Khabib and the squad squabbed with those dudes. Vengeance and personal/family/religious honor are part of the culture of the North Caucausus, especially Dagestan and Chechnya.

I remember reading about two dudes that had beef: one went to jail, did like 25+ years. On the day he got out the other dude was waiting for him outside and killed him in front of the prison.

Conor and his people got off light all things considered

Last edited:
Not surprised Khabib and the squad squabbed with those dudes. Vengeance and personal/family/religious honor are part of the culture of the North Caucausus, especially Dagestan and Chechnya.

I remember reading about two dudes that had beef: one went to jail, did like 25+ years. On the day he got out the other dude was waiting for him outside and killed him in front of the prison.

Conor and his people got off light all things considered

Was basically gonna say sumn like this

it's folks out there that will kill for/die bout their religion

so if you go disrespectin, be prepared to kill or be killed

whether it's right or wrong depends on what you believe

Since no one answered me fast enough i had to google myself & you niggas got me hot with ur fuckery.

DF are you niggas talking about rn? This isnt peewee football, THESE ARE PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS. THEY FIGHT IN A RING IN FRONT OF A LOT OF PEOPLE FOR MONEY. Are you telling me they should ban trash talking from the UFC between fighters....because they may fight? lol wtf. As much shit as Conner (and other professional fighters, i'm including boxing) talk before a fight, after the fight is over they arnt jumping in the crowd swinging at people . If you cant take it, then being a pro fighter isnt for you and you need to quit and go be a bouncer somewhere and beat up drunks talking shit.

Crazy how after all that, Khabib can calmly claim victim & rally sympathizers all by saying "they talked about my country & family". Just look at the video. Right after he won he looked for the dude pointed at him talking shit, then homie said something back and he went over the cage into the crowd. How does he give a post fight interview saying he wants this to be a more respectful sport, but you're the first person in history to jump the fence and brawl in the crowd after you win. You cant really be caping for a 30 year old hot head. FOH with these emotional thugs, this is ridiculous.

We not bout to act like Conner the sole asshole here and Khabib is a humble village boy. He just as much of an asshole as Conner and maybe even more. You forgetting they never had any beef with each other and i believe had pics of each other smiling. But you forgetting that Khabib started this shit by running down on Conners friend with his whole team while he was by himself. Then was in his face threating him, then slapped him. Thats why Conner came at him with his team when they were on the bus.

This whole fight has just been them going back and forth shit talking. The big difference is Conner was clearly better at it. I know some of you gunna come in here talking that rah rah shit. Tell me how real of a nigga you are and if anyone says anything bout your hood or a family member, you shooting up their block and family reunion, well i dont care. If you're willing to fuck your money and potentially your career up because your opponent said you suck & your father "cowers behind fake respect", well you deserve everything bad that happens to you.

I didn't read all that shit, but can you name another sport where a player can get on a public forum and pull the shit Connor pulled without being fined or otherwise penalized? You can't. It's one thing to talk shit, but when you make it personal, you run the risk of it becoming more than promotion. Every other sport understands that. That's why they have rules against that kinda shit. I ain't saying Khabib was right to dow hat he did, but the UFC boosts that shit up, so they can't be surprised when some shit like this happens eventually.

NBA Legend Paul Pierce at the McGregor Vs. Khabib Fight this past weekend at UFC 229

Last edited:
Back