Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Better view of McGregor getting sucker punched. He was defending himself. He got smacked hard towards the end

“ain’t no need for a rematch”

they’ll strip him, it will be vacant, he will be suspended, after his suspension, they’ll have the rematch

$$$$$$$$

You think Connor has a fight in between?

Ufc needed this tho,they needed another big fight now they got a huge rematch they can promote and that erbody will wanna see,and connor didnt do as bad as i thought he would he done pretty well for himself and ill even say a rematch is a straight toss up

This dude is hilarious as fuck and this reaction was pretty much mine when the brawl started.

Ufc needed this tho,they needed another big fight now they got a huge rematch they can promote and that erbody will wanna see,and connor didnt do as bad as i thought he would he done pretty well for himself and ill even say a rematch is a straight toss up

yea conor didnt get michael johnson or barboza smoked..
at the same time, khabib was eatin that left.

This shit is hilarious!

Connor be WILD flagrant w/ the lip and is unequivocally disrespectful to others religion/Creed........ and the UFC doesn't expect any repercussions from those actions??

Nah, you created this Monster (and I mean that in the worst possible way), this is the result of your recklessness.

The (faux) outrage is very Republican of UFC. lololol

Anyway best fight of the night was Ivan Drago vs James Toney ....that black dude threw that wild chin checker the whole fight while getting his ass whipped ...,finally connected with 30 seconds left and killed homie

Yo for real if Drake bets on an athlete .....put all ur money on the opposition....every athlete or team he dickrides gets exposed....it’s crazy

Back