Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Well that was intense

He mauled the shit out of Conor.. I thought he was making a huge mistake when he just stood in front of Connor later in the fight... he was dead serious

I don't want to hear none of this bullshit bashing Khabib. They let Connor wild out and insult the opposition for ratings. What the fuck you think gonna happen? You think the guy on the receiving end of that will just forget about it when all is said and done? Fuck that, bad blood is real.
This connor stepped over the line like 20 times.. he should legit be in jail for that shit he pulled with the hand truck.. this is some deep real life beef shit. Khabib took all that shit personal. His boy was a sucker for that shit though but.. they mean it

Bruh if you get a chance, go look at the video of the weigh-ins and the press conference. That dude Connor was talking some crazy shit. You could tell then, shit had been taken to another level. I like Connor, but they let shit with him go too far.
Bout to watch it in the car rn On my way! Home

I know I’m asking a lot of stupid questions but this my first Time watching UFC ...so the bus Connor attacked was Khabib s ? And then he was talking shit in the presser?

Here is some more footage from the fight

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Back