Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

I do hope rogue gets to put paws on Captain Marvel at some point.

@Duwop is at it again huh? He's steady wih the "I'm not hating. I like the movies, but I'm constantly going to pray for the MCU's downfall." Just imagine if I made most of these arguments to shit on Bmore instead of the MCU, that nigga would have a fit, and they'd actually be true in that case. lol

C'mon bruh,

I saw Captain marvel the FIRST WEEK and said it was okay. But I always felt it was the movie to "skip" yet it still did numbers and I was shocked... Like legit shocked... And admitted it.

All I'm saying here.... Without digging into all the extra points n shit... Is that this next phase, I think people will start skipping these D and C tier movies.

I also accept that I have been wrong in the past and could be wrong again.

I thought Shazam was MUCH better than Captain Marvel..... But. CM did ridiculously better at the box office.....

I can't see the same hype for a sequel.... But again.... I've been wrong.

So yes I have my opinions... But if I'm wrong, then fuck it I'm wrong

Here’s the thing... you’ve ONLY been wrong about these Marvel movies. That why you catch the flak for looking like a hater.

Then when marvel finally does drop another Thor 2 level dud you gon run in here like “I TOLD YALL!!!” like you ain’t struck out the last 12 at bats lol

At this point you just gotta humble down, bruh...

Here’s the thing... you’ve ONLY been wrong about these Marvel movies. That why you catch the flak for looking like a hater.

Then when marvel finally does drop another Thor 2 level dud you gon run in here like “I TOLD YALL!!!” like you ain’t struck out the last 12 at bats lol

At this point you just gotta humble down, bruh...

Yo, and the funny thing is this nigga hasn't just been a little wrong. He's been massively wrong. That niggas swore up and down that Shazam was gonna kill Captain Marvel in the theatre and Shazam turned out to be a flop and Captain Marvel hit a billie. That nigga was so wrong he temporarily dropped his trolling and admitted he was wrong. We didn't even have to call him out, he just did it himself. That let's you know how retarded he was feeling because of that bad call.

Yo, and the funny thing is this nigga hasn't just been a little wrong. He's been massively wrong. That niggas swore up and down that Shazam was gonna kill Captain Marvel in the theatre and Shazam turned out to be a flop and Captain Marvel hit a billie. That nigga was so wrong he temporarily dropped his trolling and admitted he was wrong. We didn't even have to call him out, he just did it himself. That let's you know how retarded he was feeling because of that bad call.

That's why numerous folks thinks he's just hating.

He made that Cap Marvel claim just as Disney/ Marvel had their best year, up to that point, with nothing to back it with.

Then he just doubled down on it as they have an even more successful year than 18'.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that viewer fatigue can creep in with the superhero movies in general so @Duwop has a strong point if that is what he means.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt with my statement above even if It does look like he is targeting Marvel more if not only when talking about this genre of films. Lol.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that viewer fatigue can creep in with the superhero movies in general so @Duwop has a strong point if that is what he means.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt with my statement above even if It does look like he is targeting Marvel more if not only when talking about this genre of films. Lol.
1 of the many points, but i appreciate the benefit none the less...

It's not impossible but it's not just gonna happen all of a sudden and theres no credible reason to think its going to trend in that direction.

That nigga is just saying anything to get niggas riled up in marvel threads then cries when he gets a response.

if it was worded like this, then the interactions im sure would go WAY different

lol People been saying viewer fatigue would set in since before the first Avengers and it hasn't happened yet. At some point, these people, Du included, have to stop trying to predict when the MCU movies will fall off and just enjoy the ride. And the reason Du is a hater isn't because he acknowledges the possibility that viewer fatigue could set in. He's a hater because he seems to be hoping for it.

some people just wanna see the world burn...

joker-chill.gif

Back