Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Man ain't no body playing victim.....

Y'all gotta go somewhere with that...

I make posts that y'all disagree with and some people can't disagree without making it something else.

It happens all over the board. Niggaz be ready to kill each other over mild disagreements. It ain't playing victim, it's noticing a trend I ain't feeling.

I am hard on the MCU, because I feel that people are only hopping on the shit now cuz it's trendy, and eventually that shit will run its course.

So yeah I might stir the pot a little cuz I think she of these projects generating a lot of fake enthusiasm....

But we literally be at each other's necks arguing about shit that any got nuffin to do with the discussion, just cuz I think MCU fans are bandwagons.. .

I ain't got the energy for all that extra shit every time I post about movies. So again. I ain't claiming victim, I just know I ain't the only person see how this shit if getting out of hand....

I'll try this with you one more time, too see if you can give a genuine answer.

Explain to me, as a comic book fan, how it is logical to believe that after getting the vast majority of their most popular properties back, the MCU will somehow fail where they've been successful using lesser/unknown characters for over a decade.

Something they were so successful at doing that DC screwed up their whole get down trying to follow suit.

That's what I'm talking about when I say "playing victim". You ask a bogus question to begin with and then claim we're blind supporters, or some other trash, when a group of us point out the foolishness.

I don't do the online disrespect so that's a whole other subject than what I'm talking about.

I'll try this with you one more time, too see if you can give a genuine answer.

Explain to me, as a comic book fan, how it is logical to believe that after getting the vast majority of their most popular properties back, the MCU will somehow fail where they've been successful using lesser/unknown characters for over a decade.

Something they were so successful at doing that DC screwed up their whole get down trying to follow suit.

That's what I'm talking about when I say "playing victim". You ask a bogus question to begin with and then claim we're blind supporters, or some other trash, when a group of us point out the foolishness.

I don't do the online disrespect so that's a whole other subject than what I'm talking about.
I honestly am tired of saying the same shit over and over again.

Y'all think I'm wrong. And that's pretty much it.

All I'm saying is I've been watching comic movies before they became this big.

And I truly feel the MCU did a great thing.
If it keeps up, great. I just have my doubts cuz I think most of the newer fans are fickle and trendy.

Not y'all tho....

The end

Last edited:
I honestly am tired of saying the same shit over and over again.

Y'all think I'm wrong. And that's pretty much it.

All I'm saying is I've been watching comic movies before they became this big.

And I truly feel the MCU did a great thing.
If it keeps up, great. I just have my doubts cuz I think most of the fans are fickle and trendy.

Not y'all tho....

The end

So in short you have no logical reason to feel the way you do. You just do. No trend you can point to. Just your belief.

I would have entertained a logical argument but you can't even produce that. The truth is, you hope that the MCU will fall off and are trying to pass it off as an objective theory.

Also, I've been watching these movies just as long as you have, if not longer.

Bruh, I don't hope nothing like that....

I actually like most the movies. And I done gave tons of "logical" arguments. And I gave a lot of opinion.

But i been saying same shit over over again.

Y'all ain't wanna hear then.

Y'all don't wanna hear it now.

I just thought it was a good time to bring back up cuz I've been seeing a lot of negative feedback about some of new titles and people not as excited about everything as they've been past.

So being an opportunist I posted the question is the run over?

But y'all say it's not.

Ok...

I'll leave it alone

Personally there's a ton of shit I'd like to see them do, characters to bring out. All types of shit.

Me? I'm prolly gonna watch and enjoy every thing they drop like I been doing.

That don't mean i think the rest world gonna keep up as well. But again, we'll see.

Bruh, I don't hope nothing like that....

I actually like most the movies. And I done gave tons of "logical" arguments. And I gave a lot of opinion.

But i been saying same shit over over again.

Y'all ain't wanna hear then.

Y'all don't wanna hear it now.

I just thought it was a good time to bring back up cuz I've been seeing a lot of negative feedback about some of new titles and people not as excited about everything as they've been past.

So being an opportunist I posted the question is the run over?

But y'all say it's not.

Ok...

I'll leave it alone

Weak. So you attempted to start a conversation you were tired of having? Make it make sense, man.

And, yes you are hoping for the MCU to fall off. Just to spite the MCU fans who have the gall to think more highly of the films than you think they should. It's plain to see.

How is it weak?

Y'all still ain't tryna hear it. So what's the point?

And no I don't want the shit to fall off, i just don't expect every movie ton hit a billion. How is that wishing for failure??

Like I said, ain't even no point. You already telling me what I'm thinking despite what I'm saying.

You don't see how that's crazy?

How is it weak?

Y'all still ain't tryna hear it. So what's the point?

And no I don't want the shit to fall off, i just don't expect every movie ton hit a billion. How is that wishing for failure??

Like I said, ain't even no point. You already telling me what I'm thinking despite what I'm saying.

You don't see how that's crazy?

The victim angle again.

You say you asked the question as a legitimate question. Then when pressed for the logic behind the belief that the MCU will fall off, you are tired of having the conversation. Make it make sense.

Now you're trying to walk it back to saying every movie will not do a billion. Who on Earth thought that every MCU movie moving forward would do a billion? And show me where that has been your stance prior to the post I quoted. You're even unwilling to stand by your initial belief already.

And no matter how you try to avoid this point, the FF4 and X-Men properties are going to be huge.

Everything Marvel gon drop gon hit.

Captain Marvel was a dud all her life. MCU made her beast in the box office (movie was extra meh though)

I’m looking forward to all the movies though. Just like with DC too. Just need to get their shit together and have a single damn vision.

I honestly don't know what the you want me to say....

Cuz I been tried to drop it.

I ain't gonna bring up every point I've made over all the months we debated the shit.

I asked a question, y'all disagree. Like what else y'all want?

You want me to explain the shit, I explained it, and you don't like the explanation.

Iight, I'm good with that too. Ain't gonna change my mind, but I clearly ain't changing y'all's.

You think my point is weak. Cool

I'm playing victim though? Naw. I just ain't gonna keep arguing with niggaz who think I'm wrong.

It don't matter what I say at this point. Ain't victim shit, that's reality.

Y'all don't fuck with my opinions.

Like I'm dunno what else to tell you homie. You got it. You win

Mister -1
Du-0

Is that being a victim? I dunno any more

I honestly don't know what the you want me to say....

Cuz I been tried to drop it.

I ain't gonna bring up every point I've made over all the months we debated the shit.

I asked a question, y'all disagree. Like what else y'all want?

You want me to explain the shit, I explained it, and you don't like the explanation.

Iight, I'm good with that too. Ain't gonna change my mind, but I clearly ain't changing y'all's.

You think my point is weak. Cool

I'm playing victim though? Naw. I just ain't gonna keep arguing with niggaz who think I'm wrong.

It don't matter what I say at this point. Ain't victim shit, that's reality.

Y'all don't fuck with my opinions.

Like I'm dunno what else to tell you homie. You got it. You win

Mister -1
Du-0

Is that being a victim? I dunno any more

Weak.

Captain Marvel was a dud all her life. MCU made her beast in the box office (movie was extra meh though)

I’m looking forward to all the movies though. Just like with DC too. Just need to get their shit together and have a single damn vision.
I ain't even talking about DC right now.

I'm just laughing that I can't ask if people feeling every marvel title coming out with it turning into this..

My bad... Was that playing victim?

It's impossible for everything to hit. I agree with the rest though.

Edit: Don't agree with CM being "meh".

Last edited:
I ain't even talking about DC right now.

I'm just laughing that I can't ask if people feeling every marvel title coming out with it turning into this..

My bad... Was that playing victim?

Nah. This is sucka shit. Tighten up, man. Marvel winning ain't that bad.

C'mon bruh,

I saw Captain marvel the FIRST WEEK and said it was okay. But I always felt it was the movie to "skip" yet it still did numbers and I was shocked... Like legit shocked... And admitted it.

All I'm saying here.... Without digging into all the extra points n shit... Is that this next phase, I think people will start skipping these D and C tier movies.

I also accept that I have been wrong in the past and could be wrong again.

I thought Shazam was MUCH better than Captain Marvel..... But. CM did ridiculously better at the box office.....

I can't see the same hype for a sequel.... But again.... I've been wrong.

So yes I have my opinions... But if I'm wrong, then fuck it I'm wrong

Im a movie goer. I see everything even see movies that have no publicity excuses I get unlimited free tickets.

Can’t use them bitches on the big movies though. Disney don’t let that shit slide lol.

Back