Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

any way my point is marvel smelling their own shit, and dropping a few too many projects that fans ain't even interested in....

some might be pretty good, but the magic they had building up to the infinity war saga won't be near as intense with the next phase....
but fuck it, i'll let yall circle jerk......

that's what yall wanna do

So what projects are Marvel dropping fans aren't Interested in? I know I posted the IGN poll about the films people were the most anticipated to watch earlier in this thread but that doesn't mean that the people will not be interested in certain movies. It's just that some people are more hyped about others more

Like I stated about the Black Widow movie, if the teaser and trailer looks great people will check it out. The main thing in my opinion that has gotten people really into these movies is that they are tied together. So that really gives lesser known characters even more of a boost when it comes to viewership.

As long as the teaser, trailers and anticipation of the movie being a small cog into a bigger fitting machine is there I think phase 4&5 is safe with getting good to great box office numbers

As if the marvel x-men saga not about to air all these films out when they drop lol. Niggas tripping.

So what projects are Marvel dropping fans aren't Interested in? I know I posted the IGN poll about the films people were the most anticipated to watch earlier in this thread but that doesn't mean that the people will not be interested in the movies.

Like I stated about the Black Widow movie, if the teaser and trailer looks great people will check it out. The main thing in my opinion that has gotten people really into these movies is that they are tied together. So that really gives lesser known characters even more of a boost when it comes to viewership.

As long as the teaser, trailers and anticipation of the movie being a small cog into a bigger fitting machine is there I think phase 4&5 is safe with getting good to great box office numbers
i just think they gonna fuck around and flood the market, and people are gonna start "taking films off"

but i've been wrong on this before, so i'll shut up before a whole fleet of niggaz come in and start saying all types of wild monkey shit that got nuffin to do with the conversation

Idk how Black Widow is going to connect to future films seeing as we're going back to the events after Civil War but who knows (Captain Marvel was different)

Idk how Black Widow is going to connect to future films seeing as we're going back to the events after Civil War but who knows (Captain Marvel was different)

While the events are talking place in the Black Widow film her actions or side items could have occurred that hasn't come to fruition just yet.

Good example is how the Shang Chi movie is going to delve deeper into the 10 rings organization that's been hinted at in a ton of past movies or how Ironman movies affected Spider-Man Far from home with all the Stark employees turning bad.

It's a ton of things they can introduce that might have been small stuff we missed or stuff they can retcon in

any way my point is marvel smelling their own shit, and dropping a few too many projects that fans ain't even interested in....

some might be pretty good, but the magic they had building up to the infinity war saga won't be near as intense with the next phase....
but fuck it, i'll let yall circle jerk......

that's what yall wanna do

See this is what we talking bout when we say you play the victim and act like you don't be doing anything.

You started this whole chain of post.

See this is what we talking bout when we say you play the victim and act like you don't be doing anything.

You started this whole chain of post.
this was after the dumb shit started, but ok

my post about the circle jerk was after i was told to shut the fuck up for a conversation i was having with you, that was completely respectable

i said this.....

So y'all still think MCU gonna continue to go up?

Or y'all finally willing to admit that infinity saga was a once in a lifetime high point??

I skipped most the pages of this thread, and I've been abstaining from posting EA videos.... Cuz I was patiently waiting for y'all to make the determination on your own...

But it's starting to look more and more that I wasn't as wrong as everyone wanted me to be.

you responded with this....

Here we go again

We got Doctor Strange 2, BP2, GOTG 3, and Thor 4. Plus all the streaming shows.

And they haven't said anything about X-Men/FF yet. X-men alone could be it's own saga.

And as you know I always like to remind when your wrong, so I believe you said "Captain Marvel was gonna be the beginning of Marvel's decline and DC's rise(lol).

*Let's go to Bristol for the highlights*

Cap. Marvel - 1.1 billion
Endgame - 2.7 billion
Spidey 2 - 982 mill and counting

Tell us Mr. Wop, what were you right about?

tenor.gif

and nothing was wrong with that at all......

infarct my only response to that was...
give it time
then this was posted.....

Bruh the phase 4 unveiling was more entertaining than any film from the dceu. Shut the fuck up.

but i started it.....

ok

You came in here trying to troll with this...

So y'all still think MCU gonna continue to go up?

Or y'all finally willing to admit that infinity saga was a once in a lifetime high point??

I skipped most the pages of this thread, and I've been abstaining from posting EA videos.... Cuz I was patiently waiting for y'all to make the determination on your own...

But it's starting to look more and more that I wasn't as wrong as everyone wanted me to be.

Then completely overreacted to being told to shut tf up as if I actually tried to reach through your screen and mush ya mouth.

Then proceeded to pop shit immediately after claiming victim.

wasn't even a troll move, it was a valid discussion point.

and fuck outta here with that claiming victim shit, it ain't that serious. ain't no victims here

i just know not to try to have conversations on this shit with yall...it's far too sensitive of a subject for the MCU fans

wasn't even a troll move, it was a valid discussion point.

and fuck outta here with that claiming victim shit, it ain't that serious. ain't no victims here

i just know not to try to have conversations on this shit with yall...it's far too sensitive of a subject for the MCU fans
Du, you weren't serious with that question brah lol

Du, you weren't serious with that question brah lol

He'll never admit it though.

We're supposed to believe a comic book fan truly believes that after a decade of success with B and C list heroes, Marvel is going to fall off after getting their two most popular teams(along with all their accompanying villains and characters) back.

He looks for negative attention just to play victim. It's weird.

He'll never admit it though.

We're supposed to believe a comic book fan truly believes that after a decade of success with B and C list heroes, Marvel is going to fall off after getting their two most popular teams(along with all their accompanying villains and characters) back.

He looks for negative attention just to play victim. It's weird.

giphy - 2019-07-26T163150.144.gif

Man ain't no body playing victim.....

Y'all gotta go somewhere with that...

I make posts that y'all disagree with and some people can't disagree without making it something else.

It happens all over the board. Niggaz be ready to kill each other over mild disagreements. It ain't playing victim, it's noticing a trend I ain't feeling.

I am hard on the MCU, because I feel that people are only hopping on the shit now cuz it's trendy, and eventually that shit will run its course.

So yeah I might stir the pot a little cuz I think she of these projects generating a lot of fake enthusiasm....

But we literally be at each other's necks arguing about shit that any got nuffin to do with the discussion, just cuz I think MCU fans are bandwagons.. .

I ain't got the energy for all that extra shit every time I post about movies. So again. I ain't claiming victim, I just know I ain't the only person see how this shit if getting out of hand....

Man ain't no body playing victim.....

Y'all gotta go somewhere with that...

I make posts that y'all disagree with and some people can't disagree without making it something else.

It happens all over the board. Niggaz be ready to kill each other over mild disagreements. It ain't playing victim, it's noticing a trend I ain't feeling.

I am hard on the MCU, because I feel that people are only hopping on the shit now cuz it's trendy, and eventually that shit will run its course.

So yeah I might stir the pot a little cuz I think she of these projects generating a lot of fake enthusiasm....

But we literally be at each other's necks arguing about shit that any got nuffin to do with the discussion, just cuz I think MCU fans are bandwagons.. .

I ain't got the energy for all that extra shit every time I post about movies. So again. I ain't claiming victim, I just know I ain't the only person see how this shit if getting out of hand....
Fam, lol...20+movies over a ten year span ain't a trend

Slap bracelets were a trend lol

Niggas putting cuts in their eyebrows was a trend

They have a ton of source material and have established a great track record that they can tell these stories and still be fresh

You like the only one I've come across that thinks people just gonna wake up and say they are spreading themselves thin.

Again, a problem DC would love to have. They are so busy trying to get their pillar heroes off the ground that they can't properly devote resources to establishing the silver and bronze tier heroes

C'mon fam lol

Back