Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Let’s not act like Batista is a Thespian or anything. They’ll make it work. If they do cast him for that I trust Marvel to make it work. Keanu isn’t horrible.

Batista barely talks and his character takes everything literally............

If Keanu is the main villain he is gonna have tons of dialogue and Namor isn't a character with minimal emotion.

It's shouldn't be about getting a known actor, it should be about getting the best one for the part and Keanu isn't it.

tumblr_pvh4qlrUTm1tovmb9o1_540.gif

tumblr_pvh4qlrUTm1tovmb9o2_540.gif

tumblr_pvh4qlrUTm1tovmb9o3_540.gif

tumblr_pvh4qlrUTm1tovmb9o6_540.gif

tumblr_pvh4qlrUTm1tovmb9o7_540.gif

tumblr_pvh4qlrUTm1tovmb9o5_540.gif

tumblr_pvh4qlrUTm1tovmb9o8_540.gif

Also rumors that they plan on using tyrant in the future.

A theory is the fantastic 4 is stuck in the negative zone and doc strange or antman will find them and also unleash annihilus. Lot of crazy rumors going on. Dark avengers too. These movies cant come fast enough.

Annihilus is who I think they are gonna have as the next big bad because they are starting a new run with his comics.

Finally watched spiderman today. Only mcu movie I never got around to watching in theaters. Been out of town for work for the last few weeks and just recharging on the weekends, but I streamed it today. Wasnt my favorite mcu movie but it was cool. I really love how they brought mysterio to life, that was a great origin for the films. The special effects were awesome especially fighting mysterio. Cant wait to see the next mcu entry

Annihilus is who I think they are gonna have as the next big bad because they are starting a new run with his comics.
It would be cool. If there any truth to that rumor then they could play it out as the f4 being an established team in the past that disappeared. Being in the negative zone none of them would age so they could come back to modern time, just in bringing them back annihilus finds them and becomes the big threat or at least a big one for the phase. But they need a origin for doom too unless doom is in the negative zone with them

I honestly hope they treat Galactus much differently in the MCU than in the comics. Stan Lee originally made him with the idea of him being God in the MCU. I'm not saying he should be a supreme being, but he shouldn't become fodder either.

I honestly hope they treat Galactus much differently in the MCU than in the comics. Stan Lee originally made him with the idea of him being God in the MCU. I'm not saying he should be a supreme being, but he shouldn't become fodder either.
I'm hoping in the eternals film we will see or hear about more of the godlike characters like celestial and galactus, whatever he may be considered.

Back