The Official MCU Thread

so silver surfer movie can be expected?

i'm actually all in for a solo origin movie about Norrin Radd

tumblr_pdprnfNS9s1sejmmmo1_r1_400.gif
tumblr_pdprnfNS9s1sejmmmo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pdprnfNS9s1sejmmmo3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_pdprnfNS9s1sejmmmo4_r1_400.gif

Thor the optimist

Kevin Feige, the head of Marvel Studios, brought this up in a recent discussion with Empire. He indicated that Marvel still has a lot of deleted scenes that haven’t seen the light of day.
“If we do a big, giant INFINITY SAGA box set, we might include — I’m assuming if you’re going to spend the money to buy a box set with everything in it, you’re a fan,” explained Feige. “And it’ll take more than a couple of really, really bad scenes to turn you.”

Doc strange director tweeted a pic of an old panel from a doc strange comic showing him examining a micro universe. Rumor sites saying with scarlett witch they may be doing a partial adaption of house of m where scarlett witch makes a new universe. Would definitely be a way to introduce mutants.

Also saying the Loki series will set up the thor sequel with Jane foster taking over as thor.

Also rumors that she hulk will be introduced in spiderman 3

Doc strange director tweeted a pic of an old panel from a doc strange comic showing him examining a micro universe. Rumor sites saying with scarlett witch they may be doing a partial adaption of house of m where scarlett witch makes a new universe. Would definitely be a way to introduce mutants.

Also saying the Loki series will set up the thor sequel with Jane foster taking over as thor.

Also rumors that she hulk will be introduced in spiderman 3
If they talking about Scarlett witch making a microverse and all that shit, I'm not excited. That's a bit too far fetched. I have faith Marvel will do it right, but that's a bit much. Time travel was pushing it.

If they talking about Scarlett witch making a microverse and all that shit, I'm not excited. I have faith Marvel will do it right, but that's a bit much. Time travel was pushing it.
I too get worried when all this time travel and multiple universe shit comes into play. I despise when they do that shit in the comics, makes the story hard to follow and feels like a cheap tactic to revive somebody or some other Dumb thing. They hinted at it with mysterio in far from home though. It was all bullshit, but it's at least giving the viewer a heads up that we just might see multiple universes and stuff. Well and then obviously with the strange title being "multiverse of madness".

Maybe Wanda makes a new universe in order to bring back vision or revive quicksilver? I'm curious as to what all these marvel shows will be about. Especially Wanda and vision, with vision being dead currently. Maybe they will bring back black widow and stuff too since she has a solo movie on the way and with success they will probably want a sequel.

With the rock teasing meetings with marvel and the new rumors for black panther 2, rumors are popping up that the rock may be casted as namor in the mcu to appear in bp2.

Would be perfect imo. Wish they would get the ball rolling on him as black Adam tho

With the rock teasing meetings with marvel and the new rumors for black panther 2, rumors are popping up that the rock may be casted as namor in the mcu to appear in bp2.

Would be perfect imo. Wish they would get the ball rolling on him as black Adam tho

Does the Rock have the chops to pull off a convincing Namor? I'm not totally against it but I'm skeptical.

Last edited:
Nah I’m not feeling that at all and y’all were clowning me for wanting Keanu Reeves as Namor. The Rock would be horrible imo. Nah I like some of his movies but that’s not a good fit at all.

I think I'd like to see Longshot come to the MCU. Seems like they could have a lot of fun with dude.

And some of the original New Universe comics like Starbrand, DP7, and Psi Force... That could be good.

While it may take a few years, Black Panther‘s sequel is still heading to the big-screen. Ryan Coogler is set to write and direct Black Panther 2 with Chadwick Boseman reprising his title role. Martin Freeman made his MCU debut as Everett K. Ross alongside Boseman’s Black Panther in Captain America: Civil War. Freeman returned for Black Panther, and according to the actor, he’ll be back for the sequel as well.

As far as I know, I will be (returning),” Freeman told Collider. “As far as I know, I will be in another Black Panther. That’s my understanding. As to when that will happen, I don’t know.”

A story in Variety, notes that Disney is “unimpressed” with The New Mutants and its “haunted-house vibe.” Furthermore, Disney executives reportedly believe that it has “limited box office potential.” That may reignite speculation that Disney will withhold a theatrical release, and dump it on either Hulu or Disney+.

The New Mutants‘ reshoots are reportedly set to start sometime this year. But some of the cast, including Maisie Williams, are openly frustrated with the film’s lack of progress. For the time being, New Mutants is still slated to arrive in April 2020…unless it gets delayed again

Back