Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

it's some truth there, Iger doesnt like Disney +. He just said D+ is losing them money.

huh-what.gif
.......he's responsible for Disney+

The old CEO was only there for like a year and a half. He biggest move for that app was allowing mature content. dassit

there is a general consensus that phase 4 was super mid. You see it here and with most ppl who been invested since phase 1. A lotta ppl didn’t care for the newer characters, didn’t like how most of these projects didn’t connect, etc.... And Feige cares about this shit so he’s gonna right whatever wrongs that fans whined about

This is based on what?

Him listening to all them incels bout Cap Marvel?

Him listening to them all them recast T'Chilla?

You mean when he listened to all those complaints.

You know niggas mad when they say “f” word.

:hahaha:

Don’t make me get Bedstuy to pack you out.

DC/WB not having any type of direction made it easy for Marvel/Disney to flood the block with (some decent but mostly) mid and secure them Disney+ subs.

Now that DC seemingly has some direction or at least some new energy Feige looking at gunn and them niggas like...

View attachment 970707

Lol at Marvel tanking and rebuilding to try and run it back on these niggas at DC again tho.
It's hilarious how internet niggas have this franchise war going on in their heads. The investors was not pleased with phase four that's why they are scaling down.

DC/WB not having any type of direction made it easy for Marvel/Disney to flood the block with (some decent but mostly) mid and secure them Disney+ subs.

Now that DC seemingly has some direction or at least some new energy Feige looking at gunn and them niggas like...

View attachment 970707

Lol at Marvel tanking and rebuilding to try and run it back on these niggas at DC again tho.

Good. Let em fight it out and may the best movies win. We all win.

I don't pledge my allegiance to any ONE of these mfs.

I just wanna feel like I ain't wasting my damn hard earned time and money if ever one of my kids insists on checking these shits out at the theater.

Saw Wakanda Forever two weeks ago and spent 27.00 on drinks ALONE.

These goofy mfs better get to re-evaluating SOMETHING and asap.

Wouldn't be surprised if Gunn pulls some of the talent from the Guardians flicks into the DCU. Especially seeing as how hard his cast rode for him when he was goin thru that Twitter beef.

Good. Let em fight it out and may the best movies win. We all win.

I don't pledge my allegiance to any ONE of these mfs.

I just wanna feel like I ain't wasting my damn hard earned time and money if ever one of my kids insists on checking these shits out at the theater.

Saw Wakanda Forever two weeks ago and spent 27.00 on drinks ALONE.

These goofy mfs better get to re-evaluating SOMETHING and asap.

Wouldn't be surprised if Gunn pulls some of the talent from the Guardians flicks into the DCU. Especially seeing as how hard his cast rode for him when he was goin thru that Twitter beef.

Lol he gonna have to do something for Bautista the way that man was dickeating.

Back