Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

:umad3::hahaha:

I’m a fuck nigga but this nigga is laying in bed at 7am typing my government name out on forum in a MCU thread.

When OG rappers shit on today’s rap, most of y’all niggas be on the old rappers side. Talking the “REAL HIP-HOP” shit.

When new rappers speak their peace on old rappers, y’all don’t listen to what they saying and shit on them.

Funny y’all not giving OG directors that gave y’all classics the same grace. But Nas is relevant.

I didn’t come in here to defend nobody.

I came here to point out the idiocy in what you said.

But carry on nigga. Be the greatest fuck nigga you can be today. You’re off to a good start

niggas in here making mad post and talking points about various topics and you came in here at 1am this morning to hop on my dick.

here man
C64E68C6-4291-48F5-BA4A-1DD5CD06A37A.gif

Doom loves you.

When OG rappers shit on today’s rap, most of y’all niggas be on the old rappers side. Talking the “REAL HIP-HOP” shit.

When new rappers speak their peace on old rappers, y’all don’t listen to what they saying and shit on them.

Funny y’all not giving OG directors that gave y’all classics the same grace. But Nas is relevant.

Theres plenty of OG rappers who arent bitter and washed and instead of spending all their time shitting on the new cats they continue honing their craft and putting out quality shit that folks from either generation can enjoy.

*shrugs*

niggas in here making mad post and talking points about various topics and you came in here at 1am this morning to hop on my dick.

here man
View attachment 971800

Doom loves you.

Michael, you talking in circles at this point.

I’m glad you acknowledge yourself as a comic book cartoon ass nigga because that’s what the fuck you are.

enjoy your day

Bruh, just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean we don't understand. Some of ya'll trip me out with how you just assume everyone gives a shit about the shit you and some of these butthurt industry folks bitch about.
If you understood, you wouldn’t be asking what a movie star is. If you understood, you would have seen Tarantino, Coppola, and Scorsese’s points. Instead it gets boiled down to “ oh them old ninjas just hating.”

You don’t gotta agree to recognize a valid point. You just have to understand the point being made

If you understood, you wouldn’t be asking what a movie star is. If you understood, you would have seen Tarantino, Coppola, and Scorsese’s points. Instead it gets boiled down to “ oh them old ninjas just hating.”

You don’t gotta agree to recognize a valid point. You just have to understand the point being made

Whether a point is valid or not is subjective. I can understand a point being made and still think its stupid or wrong.

Here's basically everything Tarantino said.

“Part of the Marvel-ization of Hollywood is…you have all these actors who have become famous playing these characters,” Tarantino said. “But they’re not movie stars. Right? Captain America is the star. Or Thor is the star. I mean, I’m not the first person to say that. I think that’s been said a zillion times…but it’s like, you know, it’s these franchise characters that become a star.”

“Look, I used to collect Marvel comics like crazy when I was a kid,” Tarantino said. “There’s an aspect that if these movies were coming out when I was in my twenties, I would totally be fucking happy and totally love them. I mean, they wouldn’t be the only movies being made. They would be those movies amongst other movies. But, you know, I’m almost 60, so yeah. No, I’m not quite as excited about them.”

“My only axe to grind against them is they’re the only things that seem to be made,” he added. “And they’re the only things that seem to generate any kind of excitement amongst a fan base or even for the studio making them. That’s what they’re excited about. And so it’s just the fact that they are the entire representation of this era of movies right now. There’s not really much room for anything else. That’s my problem.”

First, he didn't give some deep definition of what a movie star is. He just declares that the characters are the stars not the actors. That's his opinion. It's not a very good one IMO given that there are MCU fans that are very much invested in the actors playing the characters (e.g., Chadwick as T'chala). He basically ends it by saying the quiet part out loud, which is the same shit that all these people are mad about - "Those Marvel movies are more popular and get more excitement than my movies, and I don't like that." You might not like the term, but it's just hating plain and simple. Three MCU movies came theatres this year - THREE - and not a single one of them was the only movie in the theatre at the time it was out, so unless I'm wrong there was a lot of room for other movies to be released and get some shine. So what are we talking about here?

Back