Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

:hahaha:

This nigga debates like he raps...
What does the way I rap have to do with anything? Why do y'all do that whenever someone disagrees with you and provides receipts on this site? Like, what?
HBOwjOQ.png

HBOORwl.png

Do better, and as always, be blessed

What does the way I rap have to do with anything? Why do y'all do that whenever someone disagrees with you and provides receipts on this site? Like, what?
HBOwjOQ.png

HBOORwl.png

Do better, and as always, be blessed

You bringing up when it was released limitedly, when clearly he was talking about when everyone could see it. Was my point.

Why do y'all do that whenever someone disagrees with you and provides receipts on this site?

The irony from you...... :hahaha:

You exhibit fukn A of a nigga that runs away when their bs opinion is challenged. I'm sure you forgot the Stranger Things thread.

You bringing up when it was released limitedly, when clearly he was talking about when everyone could see it. Was my point.

The irony from you...... :hahaha:

You exhibit fukn A of a nigga that runs away when their bs opinion is challenged. I'm sure you forgot the Stranger Things thread.
I never actually had an opinion to be challenged in the Stranger Things thread, but I can see where this is going so I shall take my leave.

“Some people are in such utter darkness that they will burn you just to see a light. Try not to take it personally.” -Kamand Kojouri

Hot take

Zoe Saldana is meh

lol This.

I get what she's saying. She wants to expand and constantly being put in the same SciFi/Superhero type roles might be keeping her from growing, but that's the business. Studios aren't interested in helping actors/actresses grow. They are interested in getting the right people for their movies.

lol This.

I get what she's saying. She wants to expand and constantly being put in the same SciFi/Superhero type roles might be keeping her from growing, but that's the business. Studios aren't interested in helping actors/actresses grow. They are interested in getting the right people for their movies.

Nah fuk that. If all she's booking is sci-fi and superhero movies, it's not those movies fault. It’s her mediocre acting skills.

Doing dramas or any other type of movie, hasn't stopped none of the other actors and actress.

Nah fuk that. If all she's booking is sci-fi and superhero movies, it's not those movies fault. It’s her mediocre acting skills.

Doing dramas or any other type of movie, hasn't stopped none of the other actors and actress.

I don't think she's blaming the movies. She's basically complaining about being typecast. She wants to do more, but can't because the studios only see her as good for these types of movies. People are trying to use this as a shot against the MCU, but it's not. It's basically just an actress complaining because she can't be as versatile as she wants to be.

I don't think she's blaming the movies. She's basically complaining about being typecast. She wants to do more, but can't because the studios only see her as good for these types of movies. People are trying to use this as a shot against the MCU, but it's not. It's basically just an actress complaining because she can't be as versatile as she wants to be.

She ain't even being typecast. She been acting for 20+ years now. She has more non sci-fi/superhero movies in her filmography.

I've seen a few of the "other" films.

I liked Drumline.

She ain't even being typecast. She been acting for 20+ years now. She has more non sci-fi/superhero movies in her filmography.

I've seen a few of the "other" films.

I liked Drumline.

She was a pretty face in black movies, but when it comes to blockbuster movies, most of her success has been in scifi shit. I think she wants a big name movie in something a little more serious, which is fine. She just gotta be careful about blaming the movies she's been in for her inability to crossover.

Back