Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

His opinions on most tv show and movie topics in general is ASS and he also thinks big bang theory or young sheldon is the greatest show ever so....

:js4:

giphy.gif

What I tell you bout disrespecting AMERICAN classics. I still got ICEs' number slim..

And Pratt is the only one drawing over $250 Million box office movies outside the MCU. Well Zoe now with Avatar 2 dropping.

And Pratt is the only one drawing over $250 Million box office movies outside the MCU. Well Zoe now with Avatar 2 dropping.
And even then there's a caveat because Lego and Jurassic Park were already established intellectual properties that were gonna do numbers anyways.

And where did this notion that you're a movie star solely based on box office numbers?

Denzel ain't a star? he ain't got numerous 300-400M box office films

Must've missed all them 500M blockbusters Kate Winslet has done.............:foh5:

Last edited:
And where did this notion that you're a movie star solely based on box office numbers?

Denzel ain't a star? he ain't got numerous 300-400M box office films

Must've missed all them 500M blockbusters Kate Winslet has done.............:foh5:
It's not solely about numbers though. Think about it like this. A page or 2 ago I was just told that Johnathan Majors is a movie star right? Okay. His most recent movie Devotion just flopped, the thread on here only has 17 posts and is on the 2nd page...but when I head to the Ant-Man or this thread thread we're all hype and excited to see him play Kang. See what I'm getting at here brother Ocelot?

Every movie that dropped Thanksgiving weekend flopped. Even a Disney film flopped
There were only 2 other movies that dropped the 23rd. One was the disney movie Strange World that I barely saw promoted and the other was Glass Onion(which was only released in like a 3rd of the theaters as Devotion). If the man is a movie star like y'all say, the numbers should atleast be a little closer. Shoot Devotion actually shoulda atleast earned more money than Glass Onion

There were only 2 other movies that dropped the 23rd. One was the disney movie Strange World that I barely saw promoted and the other was Glass Onion(which was only released in like a 3rd of the theaters as Devotion). If the man is a movie star like y'all say, the numbers should atleast be a little closer. Shoot Devotion actually shoulda atleast earned more money than Glass Onion
Wrong. Bones and All dropped the 23rd. The Fabelmans dropped the 23rd

It's not solely about numbers though. Think about it like this. A page or 2 ago I was just told that Johnathan Majors is a movie star right? Okay. His most recent movie Devotion just flopped, the thread on here only has 17 posts and is on the 2nd page...but when I head to the Ant-Man or this thread thread we're all hype and excited to see him play Kang. See what I'm getting at here brother Ocelot?

Says it's not about numbers, then uses an example about numbers......

JUST

STOP

POSTING

If you not critically acclaimed or tripling your production budget as a solo lead, you’re not a “movie star”.

Back