Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

so what? I know he’s a star
You didn’t even know Jonathan majors was in the MCU foh
I only watched maybe 3 movies from this universe, two of them was spiderman and the other was black panther. Only show I watched was Moonknight that I didn't finish.

MCU is like Star Wars, most of these actors will never do anything of importance after these movies.

okay y’all saying a lot of names and I don’t think y’all understand what Tarantino is getting at when he says “movie star”. I’ll post and explain more later

I only watched maybe 3 movies from this universe, two of them was spiderman and the other was black panther. Only show I watched was Moonknight that I didn't finish.

MCU is like Star Wars, most of these actors will never do anything of importance after these movies.
You haven’t even watched enough to even know who’s in these movies, lol.

okay y’all saying a lot of names and I don’t think y’all understand what Tarantino is getting at when he says “movie star”. I’ll post and explain more later

shenco, you know that real movie stars don’t exist any more. Social media killed the mystique. It’ll never be like it was in the 80s/90s.

CDBF4B2F-E1EE-46EE-81AC-0F2BD0BD30AE.gif
serious question. If MCU ain’t your bag and you not a real fan of the movies or comics then what’s the point?

Bruh most of the last page is niggas telling you all the folks in the MCU that got alot of work outside of the MCU.

You speaking from an uninformed place and swear you right lol
Most of those dudes I wouldn't consider stars outside Marvel

Back