Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

CBR???...............................
donald-trump-fake-news.gif

Just say y'all not intelligent enough for BBT

Don’t do this. I’m legit into astrophysics and shit like that. One of my favorite YouTube channels is SEA, I’ve watched/listened to every video on that channel.

It’s got nothing to do with being “too smart” for niggas. I find that show unfunny and corny.

Don’t do this. I’m legit into astrophysics and shit like that. One of my favorite YouTube channels is SEA, I’ve watched/listened to every video on that channel.

It’s got nothing to do with being “too smart” for niggas. I find that show unfunny and corny.

Chi isn’t dead ass he’s just a trolling gimmick poster who stirs The pot when he bored which is always

DC/WB not having any type of direction made it easy for Marvel/Disney to flood the block with (some decent but mostly) mid and secure them Disney+ subs.

Now that DC seemingly has some direction or at least some new energy Feige looking at gunn and them niggas like...

mike-tyson-stare.gif

Lol at Marvel tanking and rebuilding to try and run it back on these niggas at DC again tho.

No.

Y'all really think he listening to some small minority of Reddit cacs and them horrible YT breakdown bums?.......

Idris-Elba.gif

there is a general consensus that phase 4 was super mid. You see it here and with most ppl who been invested since phase 1. A lotta ppl didn’t care for the newer characters, didn’t like how most of these projects didn’t connect, etc.... And Feige cares about this shit so he’s gonna right whatever wrongs that fans whined about

Back