Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

:mybad:

lol, niggas getting aggy. I thought we was having a formal discussion. No name calling. Just talk.

“why you try to come for me, you should be proud of Doom.”

Lol bruh you been at it for hours
I think your point has been made and understood to an extent
It’s no longer a discussion more like arguing to argue

Tarantino is right. But bc this is the Marvel thread, I'm unsurprised that y'all got darts for his comments.

I been over the formulaic approach to these movies. I reserve the same criticism for the same ass trap drums and hi hat patterns from a music standpoint if it makes yall feel any better.

Tarantino is right. But bc this is the Marvel thread, I'm unsurprised that y'all got darts for his comments.

I been over the formulaic approach to these movies. I reserve the same criticism for the same ass trap drums and hi hat patterns from a music standpoint if it makes yall feel any better.

how is he right? This might be one of the more diverse periods of filmmaking that we've seen in quite some time.

Agreed that marvel is formulaic tho and they need to switch it up more often

Thats my issue with these marvel movies. Alot of them have the same simple formula. You literally have the same movie over 5 times. Other then thay I could give 2 fucks about these prick directors who hurt because they couldnt come up with original dope content and want to blame super heroes.

And tbh last 2 Tarantino movies before this last one with Brad Pitt and Leo have been a bore fest and I fw Tarentino.

how is he right? This might be one of the more diverse periods of filmmaking that we've seen in quite some time.

Agreed that marvel is formulaic tho and they need to switch it up more often
Do you care about Chris Hemworth the actor or the character he's playing, QT is a hater but he's also right. You don't give a damn about Toby Maguire, Andrew Garfield or that other dude, you just want to see Spiderman

Back