Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

That's the confusing part. How is it that muhfuckas that are movie stars saying there ain't no more movie stars lol

:niggawhat:
Exactly! I’ll believe this take when Mackie is in full Falcon gear every interview.

I think people are mad because they became actors to be considered A-list and known for their art but instead CHOSE to be in comic movies (Mackie) and bullshit rom-coms (J-Lo).

Benedict Cumberbatch, Michael B. Jordan, and Jonathon Majors shit on this take 100%. They are in comics movies and are major players in those movies but are still movie stars and are in very good roles outside of comic movies. And that’s because they can really act and are choosing more diverse roles. These other actors complaining just aren’t that good and they’re blaming comic movies.

I think for most of these actors these comic book roles are fast and easy big checks.
If that’s The case, then you’d feel like starring in one would cheapen your craft. Can’t be mad when that actual happens.

But, as I mentioned, there’s plenty of other actors that have done very well inside and outside of comic movies.

Hell, I didn’t even mention Nolan’s Batman series that had a fucking all star roster of actors.

Back