Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Yeah, only change I would make is put Infinity War and Civil War in a tier by themselves.

But phase 4 is a “C”. Wanda had the best performance in Doctor Strange 2 of entire the phase.

View attachment 965593

lol nah that shit belongs at the bottom of any list.

I liked Moon night more than Ms Marvel personally.. and What if More than Hawkeye
I liked what if and moon knight technically more too but stylistically ms marvel was great and set itself apart from typical shows and I docked points from what if because it while good I didn’t care for Eps like the captain Carter one or the Thor one and the black panther/ guardians one was iight

Like the doctor strange, zombies and the ultron stuff at the end was strong but that wasn’t the entire show

This whole phase is some mid but I have had my eyes set on the X-Men entering the MCU since the beginning and we're within distance. Really couldn't careless what happens between now and then. I know next to nothing about these characters and their comics. If whatever Disney is pumping out is good it's good if it sucks it sucks.

When X-Men come back in the fold some of you little niggas gonna need to get out of my way.

giphy (3).gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole phase is some mid but I have had my eyes set on the X-Men entering the MCU since the beginning and we're within distance. Really couldn't careless what happens between now and then. I know next to nothing about these characters and their comics. If whatever Disney is pumping out if it's it's good if it sucks it sucks.

When X-Men come back in the fold some of you little niggas gonna need to get out of my way.

View attachment 965596
X Men the only thing that matters with these Marvel movies.

You graduated Yale School of Drama just six years ago, and now there’s an Avengers movie in the works that’s named after your character [Avengers: The Kang Dynasty]. Did Kang appeal to you because you wouldn’t have to play the same character each time? Was that the ultimate selling point?

Yeah, absolutely. That’s what’s on the page. That’s what the IP says. I was cool, very cool. Kang just lives in his own world in the MCU. No spoilers here, but there’s so many variants of him. And with the powers that are the MCU, that intelligentsia and that brain trust there, they’re just really working to use the IP to its best ability, and it’s extremely humbling that they picked me to step into that. So I’m honored to do it, and I’m always excited to see what we’re doing.

And yes, six years after Yale and ten years after North Carolina School of the Arts, my first drama school, it’s what you always hoped for as an actor. Kang is a career in itself. It’s either the cake itself or the cherry on top, I don’t know. But to play multiple versions, it’s just beautiful. It’s a workshop every day.

After reading the article, I don’t see the lie nor the hate. He made some valid points. And it’s his opinion.

This the second time this week he's came out speaking against marvel. I mean I understand he has his own opinion and thats cool. But two times in a row you shit talkin somebody else more than talkin about your shit.. leads me to think he hatin unless i'm missing something

This the second time this week he's came out speaking against marvel. I mean I understand he has his own opinion and thats cool. But two times in a row you shit talkin somebody else more than talkin about your shit.. leads me to think he hatin unless i'm missing something

lol, that’s not what happen. An interviewer asked him a couple weeks ago why he hasn’t directed a comic book movie. And he stated.

“You have to be a hired hand to do those things,” Tarantino says. “I’m not a hired hand. I’m not looking for a job.”

but it does seem like half of Hollywood is getting sick of these niggas.

lol, that’s not what happen. An interviewer asked him a couple weeks ago why hasn’t he directed a comic book movie. And stated.

“You have to be a hired hand to do those things,” Tarantino says. “I’m not a hired hand. I’m not looking for a job.”

but it do seems like half of Hollywood is getting sick of these niggas.

thats not all he said tho but aite.

And thats a bit snooty and dismissive to just call these directors hired hands. And then to say this is one of the worst era/periods of filmmaking....

I feel like theres some hate in there lol

Didn't we go through this with martin scorsese? LIke just shut up and go make your movies. People who are fans of yours will still go see your movies.

Halle Berry
William Dafoe
Angela Bassett
Natalie Portman

and plenty more respected actors and actress have played in these moves thus actually given them(the movies) more validation

These niggas weren't bitching and moaning when Schwarzenegger and Stallone were doing these popcorn type big action films.....

thats not all he said tho but aite.

And thats a bit snooty and dismissive to just call these directors hired hands. And then to say this is one of the worst era/periods of filmmaking....

I feel like theres some hate in there lol

shit, I mean. How many award winning directors does the MCU have? Two? And look at all the director changes lately.

and he has a point about this being a shitty film making era. TV has been kicking cinema’s ass for damn near a decade.

Actors have blown up after being in the MCU and become even more successful. RDJ is a great example

That has happened but typically that happens in any blockbuster film though. It's not the genre of the movie even though yes comicbook movies have taken over, but once a film does better than expected the actor and actresses becomes the "it" thing. Especially if they win an award from it. Their asking price gets to go up, etc. Same ish with singers and rappers.

Back