Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

By the time X-men movies start to comeout, she'll probably be in her mid 30s. I think they'll want a really young cast to last for a long time.
She's not even interested in doing the role anyway. Chick can't cosplay without these goofy geeks going crazy " hurr durr she should be in da X-Men moobie hurr durr..."

I can see ole girl playing rogue. She already got a bubbly personality and I don't think she'd sound cringe with the southern charm that 90's cartoon rogue has.

Anna paquin was a horrible rogue, I appreciate her tiddys in that hbo vampire shit the few episodes I watched but that's where it stops.

Bro that was casted as gambit was cool with me tho. Too bad fox did what fox did.

And niggas gotta know by now whatever we're thinking as fans the studio gonna go the complete opposite direction 9 times outta 10 and when it comes to MCU we're more than likely going to love it.

I.guess its better if you like seeing big hairy men embracing each other and bustin' slobs, countless, dinosaur fights, no real villian but as soon as a possible villian appears he gets killed off the run of the mill betrayal plot and ikaris was a boring character. Story and pacing was all over the place. Not to mention the over done exposition. " Blah blah blah the unimind this, blah blah blah unimind that...." I'm like man just push the damn button already. Both movies were meh but I'll take black Adam over that shit any day Kingol was the only interesting aspect of that movie.
A simple kiss between two dudes in the movie got you describing it in the weirdest detail. Seek help

Corny white boy reddit humor............
no-shake-head.gif

Back