Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

I've seen people hope she plays X-23
I can see that but can’t have X-23 yet. I’m really hoping they go with the original X-Men first when they come into the MCU. Just Cyclops, Marvel Girl/Jean, Beast, Ice Man, and Angel. And build from there.

Nah, with Secret Wars simply just pull the X-men 97 team in the MCU and leave them there after Battleworld. Avoids unnecessary origins stories and events that the 90s cartoon and fox movie already covered.

Nah, with Secret Wars simply just pull the X-men 97 team in the MCU and leave them there after Battleworld. Avoids unnecessary origins stories and events that the 90s cartoon and fox movie already covered.

Some of those events like apocalypse, days of future past and the phoenix saga have to be covered again. No way around them shits.

I'd personally be sick.

Some of those events like apocalypse, days of future past and the phoenix saga have to be covered again. No way around them shits.

I'd personally be sick.

I felt the same way for a while, but honestly, I think they should try to adapt the more recent stories. Those shits are crazy and would integrate well with the MCU because they give a pretty nontraditional explanation for where mutants come from.

I felt the same way for a while, but honestly, I think they should try to adapt the more recent stories. Those shits are crazy and would integrate well with the MCU because they give a pretty nontraditional explanation for where mutants come from.

I don't know much about the new comics. X-Men the only joints I really read religiously when I was a kid.

Last I looked into the comics they apparently had a big ass treehouse as a headquarters in the middle of central park. I immediately put that shit down. 😂

Hopefully you're right if they do go that route.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I don't know much about the new comics. X-Men the only joints I really read religiously when I was a kid.

Last I looked into the comics they apparently had a big ass treehouse as a headquarters in the middle of central park. I immediately put that shit down. 😂

Hopefully you're right if they do go that route.

lol I don't know about the tree house. That sounds silly.

Nah, if I can find a good summary, I'll post it. A lot has gone down though. I know for a while. Mutants had their own island called Krakoa, and they found out that there is another completely different group of mutants that got trapped in another dimension. Apocalypse is one of those mutants, and all of them are super powerful and long lived like him. Most of the stories in recent years have either been about the X-men and mutants we know about defending Krakoa from outside forces or them interacting with the other group of mutants. The situations they've been in are wild enough that the X-men found the need to include people like Magneto, Mr. Sinister, and Apocalypse in the ruling council of Krakoa. Think about how crazy shit has to be for that to happen.

They been getting hunted by the Eternals because of their deviant gene. Thanos Grandfather wiped out a million mutants in 60 mins alone.

Yo…

No one is mad they race switched Wonder Man.

They mad cause Marvel wasting Yahya on fuck ass Wonder Man.

I’d say that’s progress.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back