Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Watched the first captain America since I saw it in theaters lol

Fans kinda shitted on that movie and it didn’t deserve it lol that movie was fine watching it today

I still haven't seen it. I've seen bits and pieces of it and caught everything from Bucky falling to the end once, but have yet to sit down and watch it all the way through.

So I had a random thought just now.

With the Doc Ock, Electro, and Goblin from the non-MCU flicks coming over into the MCU, what's the likelihood that they won't be the only characters that will make appearances during this whole multiverse event?

Will Chris Evans or Michael B Jordan briefly return as The Human Torch?
Will we get a Nick Cage/Ghost Rider cameo? (This would make the most sense too)
Maybe Ben Affleck shows up as Daredevil?

And, the obvious, any iteration of the X Men.

So I had a random thought just now.

With the Doc Ock, Electro, and Goblin from the non-MCU flicks coming over into the MCU, what's the likelihood that they won't be the only characters that will make appearances during this whole multiverse event?

Will Chris Evans or Michael B Jordan briefly return as The Human Torch?
Will we get a Nick Cage/Ghost Rider cameo? (This would make the most sense too)
Maybe Ben Affleck shows up as Daredevil?

And, the obvious, any iteration of the X Men.
I think a Michael B. Jordan or Chris Evans appearance would be interesting. MBJ Torch rolls up on the scene and encounters BP’s team and everybody freaks out and attacks him until he flames on, lol.

Or Chris Evans is approached by a bunch of fans and he turns arrogant Torch on them.

I don’t think it will happen and it’s probably corny but interesting nonetheless.

I think a Michael B. Jordan or Chris Evans appearance would be interesting. MBJ Torch rolls up on the scene and encounters BP’s team and everybody freaks out and attacks him until he flames on, lol.

Or Chris Evans is approached by a bunch of fans and he turns arrogant Torch on them.

I don’t think it will happen and it’s probably corny but interesting nonetheless.

Just read that Ghost Rider is supposed to make it into Multiverse of Madness, but it's not going to be Nick Cage.

23be76d57893d76bd307aad8770aa9e0088204ce.gifv

“I just nerded out. I was like, here are the movies I think you should do! Galactus, Storm and Scott Summers team-up movie! Blah blah blah! She just endured me going in super-deep. And she also gave me a lot of confidence that I would have the creative latitude to not just basically be a puppet on a string.”

If she does a good job with The Marvels, maybe they'll let her direct the F4 movie. Whenever that comes.

Back