Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

lol What?

At first I thought she was proposing a Galactus movie and a Storm and Cyclops team-up movie. I think either of those could work, but then I realized she's talking about a single Galactus, Storm, and Cyclops team-up movie. That sounds ridiculous.

“I just nerded out. I was like, here are the movies I think you should do! Galactus, Storm and Scott Summers team-up movie! Blah blah blah! She just endured me going in super-deep. And she also gave me a lot of confidence that I would have the creative latitude to not just basically be a puppet on a string.”

If she does a good job with The Marvels, maybe they'll let her direct the F4 movie. Whenever that comes.

F4 being directed by the dude who is directing Spiderman

Curious to see how this streaming/on demand vs theater shit is gonna affect things going forward

I was on Scarlet's side until I saw the details of her lawsuit. Her team is saying that she should get paid 80 miillion more (to make for a total pay of 100 million) because they projected that the movie would have made 1.2 billion had the shutdown not occurred.

1. There is no way that movie would have made 1.2 billion. Captain Marvel go all the "first female led MCU" excitement sales, so Black Widow would have had that going for it. Also, the reception for the movie hasn't been that great, so I doubt there would have been the number of rewatches required to push the sales into the billions.
  2. How are they suing based on sales projections for if the pandemic didn't happen. If her beef is that they owe her money because she was supposed to be getting a cut of ticket sales and the streaming cut out profits for her, then she should be trying to get some of that subscription money not trying to get a percentage of a sales estimate that wouldn't have happened during the pandemic.

Back