Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

The thing about Hulk is he has so many personalities in the comic. They gave us some Savage Hulk, some Planet Hulk, and ended with Professor Hulk. I get that people wanted to see him wreck shit, but he actually had a pretty good character arc when you take it all in.
Man Hulks character was disrespected something serious. I wanted Guilt Hulk or Devil Hulk to come through and really wreck shop.

lol Come on man, we've barely even seen Devil Hulk in the comics. They ain't about to put some obscure shit like that in the movies.
They like mixing characters in films now Dr. Strange could've easily appeared to help. We didn't even get to see Mr. Fixit

Some of the dopest parts of Hulk's story was Bruce wrestling with all the different personalities. Be it Savage Hulk, Joe Fixit, Professor Hulk, etc.

There were points if time when one of thse would pop up at random even.

Not getting to see that sucks.

Watched the first captain America since I saw it in theaters lol

Fans kinda shitted on that movie and it didn’t deserve it lol that movie was fine watching it today
I watched it a couple of weeks ago and felt the same. I guess now that you know where everything was going you appreciate it a lot more now. I had damn near forgotten about Bucky when The Winter Soldier came out.

And Red Skull was one of the best villains of the MCU. I wish he had been a factor in the future movies as the one leading Hydra.

I'm wondering if the new thor film will have a tie in of sorts to the Sony spider verse.

We know Keaton is going to appear in Morbius as vulture. Setting up the sinister six they've been teasing for God knows how long. That will be the first time a character that originated in the mcu will appear in a sony film.

For thor though.. gor the God butcher uses the sword all black, the necro sword. The sword gives him powers and makes him pretty much immortal.

That sword was created by Knull. Knull is the God of symbiotes.

Gorrs sword, all black, is a symbiote itself. The first one knull created. In the comics, right before knull appeared they had a major story arc with carnage kind of foreshadowing knulls arrival.

They can easily change the origin of the sword, but its obvious marvel and Sony have something in the works with Keaton playing vulture again In a Sony film. Also all the crazy multiverse rumors regarding Spidermans film..

High af and lost my train of thought but I'm wondering if thor 4 and venom 2 will have any sort of connection in regards to the symbiotes. Maybe knull will appear in the future and need the mcu to group together to defeat him.

Also, rumormill has been saying Disney is in the process of putting in an offer to buy sonys film division thus granting them the film rights to Spiderman. Apparently it will be a tough fight though as sony also owns Spiderman rights in video games and a couple other things. Would be dope if true.

Back