Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

We'll see. There is a such thing as diminishing returns. We may see more characters in an even bigger and crazier battle, but that still doesn't mean it will come off better than what we saw in Endgame. It's not really just about the size of the spectacle. It's also the fact that we had never seen anything like that before.

I never mentioned size. I mentioned those characters because they are part of some of the biggest stories in Marvel. And with those stories and players, it's easy to see them topping the end of Endgame.

I'm just hopin they do my nigga Gambit right when they finally bring him in. The 90s animated version on Fox still hasn't been topped yet.

I agree about the 90’s Fox cartoon being great. That and Batman the animated series along with Spider-Man. Fox had the animated shows on lock back then.

question.

why is Gambit so beloved? And especially by a lot of black people? I always found that odd…..

We'll see. There is a such thing as diminishing returns. We may see more characters in an even bigger and crazier battle, but that still doesn't mean it will come off better than what we saw in Endgame. It's not really just about the size of the spectacle. It's also the fact that we had never seen anything like that before.

I remember when I saw Spiderman web slinging for real for the first time in Sam Raimis Spiderman.. damn.. how tf they gon top this?!

Avengers getting together and Bruce Banner saying he's always angry before turning to the hulk and errbody going to work... damn.. how tf they gon top this?!

The battle at the airport in civil war... holy shit.. how they gon top this?!

Infinity War with Thor showing up and wreckin shit.. BRING ME THANOS and then the silent ending.. no way they can top this shit!

End game..... on your left... bruuhhhhhh

The returns havent been diminishing.. theyve been improving imo

Endgame was absolutely memorable in the theater but Infinity war was more hilarious for me lol. In my theater myself and a few brothers were tight when BP got dusted. We had the theater and my friends rolling jus tlike "nah nah how they kill off the brotha who billed in a billy off his first film?? This some bullshit!!"

I agree about the 90’s Fox cartoon being great. That and Batman the animated series along with Spider-Man. Fox had the animated shows on lock back then.

question.

why is Gambit so beloved? And especially by a lot of black people? I always found that odd…..
Because he spoke with a Louisiana accent and had a cool duster coat and a staff and threw heated cards

what they don’t remember is how much of a fuck nigga gambit was at times and if they showed Gambit going to the store to buy more cards he wouldn’t be so beloved lol

Fox if I remember correctly but why would Disney/Marvel circle back to a story people have seen twice on the screen before when there are so many more stories to tell
Lol well I didn't mean to do it now. They have to form the X-Men and introduce a ton of characters first. I'm just hoping it'll eventually get done by MCU

I never mentioned size. I mentioned those characters because they are part of some of the biggest stories in Marvel. And with those stories and players, it's easy to see them topping the end of Endgame.

I understand what you're saying, and I'm not saying you're wrong, but like I said, there is a such thing as diminishing returns. It's cool seeing all those characters together, but when you throw them all in a big battle, most of them just get relegated to a few fan service scenes. With most of the really memorable scenes going to the characters that were really built up going into the big battle. That's what happened in Endgame. I don't really see that changing no matter how many big named characters you add into the mix.

They might be able to match it, but I personally don't think they will ever top it. At the end of the day, something can only be new and "never done before" once.

What if they brought x-men back through a 1 hr live action tv series? Would yall fuck with that? Like big budget GoT like tv property.

I feel like that might be the move.

What if they brought x-men back through a 1 hr live action tv series? Would yall fuck with that? Like big budget GoT like tv property.

I feel like that might be the move.
If you really want to do the characters, and more importantly their relationships, justice, I think that's the best way to go. The relationships between the X-Men are probably more important than the relationships between the Avengers since the characters develop as part of the team and not solo.

They just need to let everyone know that you have to watch the TV shows to understand the forthcoming movies.

Because he spoke with a Louisiana accent and had a cool duster coat and a staff and threw heated cards

what they don’t remember is how much of a fuck nigga gambit was at times and if they showed Gambit going to the store to buy more cards he wouldn’t be so beloved lol

Hold on bruh, you gonna stop with the Gambit slander.

He was smoothest mutha fucka on the team. Of course he's going to stand out on the team when it's being lead by niggas like super square ass lame ass Cyclops and Wolverine, the man that acts like he's permanently PMSing. Also, if I'm not mistaken Gambit was buying more cards in the very first episode of the 90s series. Lol

All that said, Gambit off the X-men >> Gambit with the X-men. With the X-men most of his stories tended to revolve around love bullshit with Rogue. Off the X-men, he's basically written like a super powered Lupin the 3rd.

Last edited:
Hold on bruh, you gonna stop with the Gambit slander.

He was smoothest mutha fucka on the team. Of course he's going to stand out on the team when it's being lead by niggas like super square ass lame ass Cyclops and Wolverine, the man that acts like he's permanently PMSing.

All that said, Gambit off the X-men >> Gambit with the X-men. With the X-men most of his stories tended to revolve around love bullshit with Rogue. Off the X-men, he's basically written like a super powered Lupin the 3rd.
Look at this creep

Endgame was absolutely memorable in the theater but Infinity war was more hilarious for me lol. In my theater myself and a few brothers were tight when BP got dusted. We had the theater and my friends rolling jus tlike "nah nah how they kill off the brotha who billed in a billy off his first film?? This some bullshit!!"
Yeah bit they show thise movies on tent or tbs almost every weekend it kind of kills the special feeling. That why I'll only watch my dvds one or twice out of a whole year so it i dont get jaded.

Back