Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Yeah it would be pretty shitty of them to recast. I understand he was a part of a different universe, but at the very least Charlie Cox and Vincent Donofario or w/e the fuck his name is that plays kingpin completely embodied those roles. They were well received from the jump and it continued each and every season.

Definitely since they are street level heroes there should be no issue just migrating them to the MCU. Let him stay in hells kitchen. Hes not gonna be needed to go against Galactus or whoever the fuck, but give him the occasional team up with Spiderman or Punisher. Luke Cage or whoever is on that same level.

Tbh and im sure ive seen it in this thread a few times, terry crews needs to be the MCU Luke Cage. Dudes just perfect for it.

200w.gif

Bring me Thanos is good.

Also, WAKANDA FOREVER

It gets said over and over again, but the one in Infinity War where they realize they are about to be surrounded and need to open up the barrier and you can see them preparing, then the barrier drops and the movie goes silent.. then tchala is just like "WAKANDA FOREVAHHHHHHH" and everyone charges was so badass. Had me wanting to jump up like "FUCK YEAHHH GET SOOOOOOOME!!!!!!"

Yeah that "I want one" from rdj might be my favorite line as well. Saw some marvel exec bitching about it the other day in some article someone posted. Saying he/she wish it wasn't said... I'm like mannn shut up bitch. Glad you ain't had no say so in it or couldn't stop it. Foh

Iron Fist the only one that needs to be recasted let my man Sunny from Into the Badlands handle that. Everyone else just needs a better budget and fight choreography right to Disney plus. Let Kingpins control grow to be comic version where only heavy hitters like , Norman Osborm, Doom, and others like that can fuck with him.

Iron Fist the only one that needs to be recasted let my man Sunny from Into the Badlands handle that. Everyone else just needs a better budget and fight choreography right to Disney plus. Let Kingpins control grow to be comic version where only heavy hitters like , Norman Osborm, Doom, and others like that can fuck with him.

Was nothing wrong with anybody's budget or fight choreography. Especially Daredevil.

It would've looked fake AF, if all of a sudden folks that wasn't Bruce Lee at CQC, became Bruce Lee just because they got some super powers.

That's what made a lot of them shows good

Was nothing wrong with anybody's budget or fight choreography. Especially Daredevil.

It would've looked fake AF, if all of a sudden folks that wasn't Bruce Lee at CQC, became Bruce Lee just because they got some super powers.

That's what made a lot of them shows good
Jessicas powers were nerfed due to budget and Mike Colter as Cage looked awkward sometimes lol. Ironfists was trash and no reason they couldn't have hired once again Into the Badlands team to handle that lol.

Back