Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

What's wrong with Krysten Ritter?
she's ......pedestrian af to me

the other characters made the show to me. The writing was pretty dope too but i always felt that her performances in a lot of places just fell flat

"On your left..."

The hardest. Theater was lit. Damn near forgot about all them niggas then bops upside the head.

A single tear dropped down a nigga cheek.

Bruh I was on a Disney Cruise the night this shit dropped. They got a big ass theater for live shows and it was packed out.

When this shit hit, the place went fucking nuts!

The other scene was when Cap got Thor’s hammer. Everybody lost it!

That was one of the best movie experiences of my life and it all happened by chance because when we planned the cruise we weren’t even thinking about Endgame dropping that week.

Bruh I was on a Disney Cruise the night this shit dropped. They got a big ass theater for live shows and it was packed out.

When this shit hit, the place went fucking nuts!

The other scene was when Cap got Thor’s hammer. Everybody lost it!

That was one of the best movie experiences of my life and it all happened by chance because when we planned the cruise we weren’t even thinking about Endgame dropping that week.

I was so turnt up by cap getting thors hammer and wrecking shit I forgot they been snapped niggas back already.

Me and my niggas were in there high fiving and shit lmaooooo.

Endgame was a good movie, but not the best in MCU IMO. That said, the segment of the movie from the point where Cap, IM, and Thor confront Thanos to the end of the movie, won't ever be topped. I just can't see that happening. Too much hype shit happened. That shit was a crack, meth, and heroin mix in cinematic form.

Endgame was a good movie, but not the best in MCU IMO. That said, the segment of the movie from the point where Cap, IM, and Thor confront Thanos to the end of the movie, won't ever be topped. I just can't see that happening. Too much hype shit happened. That shit was a crack, meth, and heroin mix in cinematic form.

While I might agree about the endgame joint.... Folks were losing their shit at the airport battle in Civil War like gotdamn how they gon top this shit?!... until they topped it

With all the characters that are coming in the future(F4, X-Men, Galactus, Silver Surfer...), I wouldn't expect that to hold up for the duration of the MCU.

We'll see. There is a such thing as diminishing returns. We may see more characters in an even bigger and crazier battle, but that still doesn't mean it will come off better than what we saw in Endgame. It's not really just about the size of the spectacle. It's also the fact that we had never seen anything like that before.

We'll see. There is a such thing as diminishing returns. We may see more characters in an even bigger and crazier battle, but that still doesn't mean it will come off better than what we saw in Endgame. It's not really just about the size of the spectacle. It's also the fact that we had never seen anything like that before.
I kind of feel this way too. That shit was a payoff 10 years in the making. I don't think they're planning on doing another 10 year build that culminates into one finale like this.

And I'm ok with that. It was so good I don't need it to be topped.

Back