Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Look at this creep

Don't hate on that man. It's that French blood. He learned from the best.

pepelepew_840x480.jpg

I wouldnt call a 4 year gap between 2012 and 2016 a decade

Yea. This “nerd” dude said he has been written as a teen in decades and overall through PP history hes written as adult but all the movies show him as kid.

I probably mis heard the part about last time he was a kid but he was driving home that point that PP is grown throughout his history

Yea. This “nerd” dude said he has been written as a teen in decades and overall through PP history hes written as adult but all the movies show him as kid.

I probably mis heard the part about last time he was a kid but he was driving home that point that PP is grown throughout his history
the movies arr almost accurate . publication history wise in the original 616 universe pdter got his powers at at around 15 years old in a stand alone story printed in amazing fantasy #15. Then in the amazing spiderman ssries i thing they time jump a few monfhs ir a year he's 16 and. For two years time and 30 or so issues hes in high school untill he graduates. Then in the 70s- early 80s he's in his college years and so on untill he's written as an adult gets married you onow the rest. Last I checked in 2002 he was 28 no longer working for the daily bugle and then working as a high school science teacher although so much has changed since then. Now in the no longer existing ultimate universe which the mcu is based on, much like the og marvel universe peter gets his powers in his early teens id say in the latter half of his 9th grade school year but I think hes in high school for the entire run of I'd say 160 issues ir so untill he gets killed by the green goblin and is then replaced by Miles Morales a little later. I believe peter will be in his senior year in the upcoming spider man no way home movie.

Hulk has easily been the most disappointing character in all of the MCU for me.

They need to do right by him.

The thing about Hulk is he has so many personalities in the comic. They gave us some Savage Hulk, some Planet Hulk, and ended with Professor Hulk. I get that people wanted to see him wreck shit, but he actually had a pretty good character arc when you take it all in.

The thing about Hulk is he has so many personalities in the comic. They gave us some Savage Hulk, some Planet Hulk, and ended with Professor Hulk. I get that people wanted to see him wreck shit, but he actually had a pretty good character arc when you take it all in.

The masses love Savage Hulk. That's all they want.

I read that Peter Parker hasn’t been written as a High School in decades.

Is that true?
The original old comics he was only in highschool for a little while before most of his adventures occurring during or after College.

Back