Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Hurricane Thread

Nigga.......

A catastrophic hurricane is never over. The damage is irrepairable. Have you ever been to NO before and after Katrina? Miami before and after Andrew? New York before and after Sandy? This ain't a thunderstorm nigga. This ain't a flash flood.

This nigga think he finna kick it for a few days while a cat 5 just rolls through.............

Nigga bout to come back home to no home. Houses will be gone. Roads will be blocked. Neighborhoods will be inhabitable. Look at what Katrina did to The Superdome and you think niggas finna go back to their 1,500 square foot one story no basement houses like they just got a few days off from work? A niggas whole job could be lost due to a hurricane.
Ignorance is bliss.

All the more reason to leave isn't it if that much devastation is the result and I'll be back to survey my property damage whenever I can. These are hypothetical because I'll never go through this

how many cans of gas do you have right now Chi?
Do you have a hotel far enough in mind that guarantees you a room?
How much money do you have saved up to ride this out in a hotel? A couple of days? Weeks? Month?
Do you have food in the event power is lost in the hotel you evacuating to in the event the storm comes to that area?
Do you know all the alternate routes in the event DOTD/State Police enact a contraflow plan to get people out of the city?
Do you have enough gas in your car as we type to leave work, and pick everyone up?

If they anything like you geniuses then they staying and the only retarded mf'ers are the ones that do

You dont know what anybody is thinking thats why you keep saying the same stupid. Who said they staying? Nobody. We just saying it aint that easy. But you a retard from retard land.

how many cans of gas do you have right now Chi?
Do you have a hotel far enough in mind that guarantees you a room?
How much money do you have saved up to ride this out in a hotel? A couple of days? Weeks? Month?
Do you have food in the event power is lost in the hotel you evacuating to in the event the storm comes to that area?
Do you know all the alternate routes in the event DOTD/State Police enact a contraflow plan to get people out of the city?
Do you have enough gas in your car as we type to leave work, and pick everyone up?

You ain't gotta worry about none of this, I'll be safe and you'll be dead

whatever2jpg.png

Nigga boxed himself in walls of ignorance. And now he got no where to go.

Why you ain't evacuate the argument in time?

We told you pages ago it was hopeless . ..

:cont:

Nigga boxed himself in walls of ignorance. And now he got no where to go.

Why you ain't evacuate the argument in time?

We told you pages ago it was hopeless . ..

:cont:

Only to you nigga, all that shit AP was saying is easily solved. Just because your broke ass would be stuck there doesn't mean anyone else will. Shut up nigga and mind yours

But why even take that chance, I'll rather be safe than sorry.

I mean a lot of us grew up wit these hurricane threats, so we're use it.

You may have 7 threats, but only one actually hits. For Charleston, we always got the outskirts of the hurricane. Just the rain and some wind, but never a direct hit. Not like Hugo.

If we did get hit, the shyt would have already downgraded near tropical storm status.

Nigga.......

A catastrophic hurricane is never over. The damage is irrepairable. Have you ever been to NO before and after Katrina? Miami before and after Andrew? New York before and after Sandy? This ain't a thunderstorm nigga. This ain't a flash flood.

This nigga think he finna kick it for a few days while a cat 5 just rolls through.............

Nigga bout to come back home to no home. Houses will be gone. Roads will be blocked. Neighborhoods will be inhabitable. Look at what Katrina did to The Superdome and you think niggas finna go back to their 1,500 square foot one story no basement houses like they just got a few days off from work? A niggas whole job could be lost due to a hurricane.

I remember Hugo changed the look of my neighborhood so bad, we damn there drove past our street b/c we didn't recognize it

Back