Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Hurricane Thread

u got it bruh, all heroes don't wear capes.. keep up the good work

you're being intentionally dense, especially about this subject

i just dont get the angle

but whatever

What part of I'll rather get to safety where I know I'll survive than stay and roll the dice and hope I survive. I honestly don't know why y'all not seeing this.

What part of I'll rather get to safety where I know I'll survive than stay and roll the dice and hope I survive. I honestly don't know why y'all not seeing this.
b/c you are dismissing what EVERYBODY who has told you about evacuating and just keep deducing is to "ya'll got a warning, you need to leave instead of wait it out"

b/c you are dismissing what EVERYBODY who has told you about evacuating and just keep deducing is to "ya'll got a warning, you need to leave instead of wait it out"

And I'll continue to say it cause y'all reasons aren't good enough. For the record I don't care about AP or Du staying cause you two niggas ain't a concern of mine. I've always said Chi-Town ain't staying.

And I'll continue to say it cause y'all reasons aren't good enough. For the record I don't care about AP or Du staying cause you two niggas ain't a concern of mine. I've always said Chi-Town ain't staying.
its easy to have this pompous attitude you have when you aint never been in a situation like the one you keep trying to speak on, then trying to tell the people who have been in the situation, how they should move

el oh fucking el

its easy to have this pompous attitude you have when you aint never been in a situation like the one you keep trying to speak on, then trying to tell the people who have been in the situation, how they should move

el oh fucking el

I'm not telling nobody else how they should handle anything, I've always said I or me. Y'all just always gloss over that

I'm not telling nobody else how they should handle anything, I've always said I or me. Y'all just always gloss over that
brah, stop it lol

you're on record SEVERAL times telling other people what to do or giving your thoughts on what they could've, should've, would've done

whats crazy about it is, you have never been in a position, or at the least, you havent shared with the site that you have, been in a situation to test this, calm ass demeanor you keep trying to pass off

Get outta here, I'm always saying me, and you're right I'll never be in that position because I won't let myself be in that position. We ain't going to come to any type of understanding so this back and forth is pointless

also remember the media purposely hypes this shit, knowing people gonna spend hella money out of fear....

hotels on fear, gas on fear, food on fear....niggaz who have nothing spend money they don't even have out of fear produced by the news, only for it to not be that bad....

living on the east coast i can't tell you how many times, my local news covered hurricanes and all we got was a steady slow rain for a couple of days....

no flooding in my area... no reason for evacuation, but the stores be bare...gas stations be empty...

all in preparation....

and the shit happens so frequently you gotta question the validity... sometimes people don't believe the hype till it's here.....

they've called for 18 inches of snow before and we got less than 3 inches...

Facts here.

Shyt is like that wit the local news back home in Charleston. Let them describe a potential hurricane coming, you'd think the world is coming to an end.

Get outta here, I'm always saying me, and you're right I'll never be in that position because I won't let myself be in that position. We ain't going to come to any type of understanding so this back and forth is pointless

Man listen.......

You lack empathy and civility

Back