Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Gardening Thread

Man I left home for a week and told em to be sure to water my plants. I come back all that shit dead and I don't mean ohhhh you can bring it back. I mean dead like wrap this shit up and start again next year. Tomatoes gone strawberries gone the peach tree doing fine but damn im pissed though

Man I left home for a week and told em to be sure to water my plants. I come back all that shit dead and I don't mean ohhhh you can bring it back. I mean dead like wrap this shit up and start again next year. Tomatoes gone strawberries gone the peach tree doing fine but damn im pissed though
Not laughing at the dead fruits but the wrap it up part

I don't even want to take a picture of it the pot the strawberries was in don't even look like nothing was in it.

damn so nobody watered your shit? Might wanna get one of those auto water joints for next time

Once it starts turning from green to red you might as well pick it.. It's not going to get any bigger. You dont want no bugs to get to it. Jussayin
I haven’t had bug issues yet (knock on wood)
But I’ll listen to the goats. I’ll pop it off today.

I’m thinking of getting a auto water thingy.
Im moving into a new crib but I be all over the place and wifey gonna be traveling too. I just don’t yet trust the new neighbors

Last edited:
Aight here go the pics 20220730_200058.jpg
Those dead leaves use to be strawberries on em
20220730_200112.jpg
As you can see this is some bull shit. It use to be so green and leaves everywhere and little sprouts.
20220730_200255.jpg
Fuck it got so disgusted looking at it just ripped it up and tossed it in the trash.

Somebody need they ass beat and can’t touch the next harvest
Man my little girl gave up her mom and she said I told mom she hasn't watered the plant and she said it's to hot to be outside. Watering a plant, my little girl was kind of upset cause she really liked going outside and seeing how they bloom and grow to what we eat almost on a daily basis

Man my little girl gave up her mom and she said I told mom she hasn't watered the plant and she said it's to hot to be outside. Watering a plant, my little girl was kind of upset cause she really liked going outside and seeing how they bloom and grow to what we eat almost on a daily basis
Lol. Lil momma said I’m telling on you cuz daddy the HNIC

@Inori @Water Ur Seeds @Banginscrew901 @Tayboo

ok,

tasted the first tomato.
View attachment 896123
How can I influence the taste?
I want it more flavorful

To add to what, Inori said...

Ive read that if you overwater it dilutes the taste as the fruit fills with water...

Also, peep this video... The guy explains that to make peppers stronger people often starve the plant of water just before picking the fruit... He talks about you being able do the same with tomotos to enhance the flavour... Im gonna try this with one plant next summer, as knowing my luck I'll kill the plant lol

(its tip 8 in the video)...

To add to what, Inori said...

Ive read that if you overwater it dilutes the taste as the fruit fills with water...

Also, peep this video... The guy explains that to make peppers stronger people often starve the plant of water just before picking the fruit... He talks about you being able do the same with tomotos to enhance the flavour... Im gonna try this with one plant next summer, as knowing my luck I'll kill the plant lol

(its tip 8 in the video)...

So pick them or don’t feed the whole plant?
It’s not clear

Back