Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

Frieza going to put his foot up Dyspos ass once he gets serious and goes Gold on top of it. I don't know if Vegeta gets U.I. but instead the masteted blue form from the manga. They hinted at it with Whis conversation though so he may very well unlock it due to that attack Jiren used on him. Toppo tanked ssb kamehameha he should was Gohan ansmd 17 lol

Just saw the preview... thats definitely SSBUI, and that fight proves once again vegeta is the stronger of the two in ssb form. What goku said in the preview is also a dead giveaway to what happens to vegeta.

Look at the eyes... i stand corrected thats definitely mastered SSB. Episode 126 is titled "Surpass even a god! Vegetas life risking blow". My boy going out with a bang IMG_20180107_012100.jpg IMG_20180107_011834.jpg

MA NIGGA VEGETA!!!!!

And Frieza can't let that rabbit muthafucka do him like that.

Toei also needs to never not have Yuya Takahashi as the animation supervisor. He's the best by far and there's no reason to ever have someone else be the supervisor.

Dope Ep. They makin my nigga Vegeta great again.

Toei also needs to never not have Yuya Takahashi as the animation supervisor. He's the best by far and there's no reason to ever have someone else be the supervisor.

Co fuckin sign. Been saying this since Ep. 114. S/O to Takahashi cause he's the best they got animating. He's like a mix of Masunaga and Yamamuro back in the later eps of Z.

Dope ass episode. I'm glad to see all that standing around with his arms crossed wasn't for nothing.. lol Vegeta saw through Jirens attack and capitalised on it to land a hit. Cant wait for next week to see his new power up.

lmao at Frieza getting straight disrespected by Dyspo... that shit aint gon fly... Dyspo is the next one out for sure

Im thinking vegeta reaches Master ssb then gets eliminated next ep

Im thinking vegeta reaches Master ssb then gets eliminated next ep
Jiren had ample opportunities to take them out I don't think he wants too honestly. He showed more dialogue yesterday than he's shown this entire tournament. His questions were interesting and he seems to think fighting them will help reveal his own goal.

Welp vegeta isnt mentioned in
Vegeta is not getting eliminated I'd even bet my AVI for a week he won't get eliminated. 17 and Frieza are gonna get eliminated. Vegeta, Goku and Gohan will be the last 3. And btw U11 is not done showing out....
Avi bets? Nah.

Yow i really hate u niggaz
Make a separate thread if yall wanna kee kee and hint hint about fuckin spoilers

Vegeta isn't getting eliminated, makes no sense. This will get a lot more dramatic and critical before U7 wins. This isn't DBZ tho. Frieza and 17 will be eliminated, Vegeta and Goku aren't going anywhere as they are central to this arc and the next one (Saiyan arc most likely). Even Gohan will be the one to come up with the plan to win.

Jiren and Toppo are gonna become a guest characters the way Hit and Cabba are. They're not giving Vegeta UI only to eliminate him.

Im with you on this shit... I think a Saiyan ark is up next as well..they spent a lot of time on the other universes Saiyans...

Goku could give two fucks about his saiyan heritage aside from fighting strong people... which means Vegeta will get some more shine and maybe after all this time finally take the mantle of the muhfuckin KING(not prince) of all Saiyans

It would be dope if Vegeta even wishes back his home planet and brings them under new rule but I doubt that will happen.. im still not sure if this shit is a prequel to GT or not... i hope it isn't tho.. just wipe that trash from canon

Everything with Kaulifla & Kale makes more sense now - it has to be build up for a saiyan arc & build up for Vegeta too. Vegeta WATCHED Goku use UI & learned it off by seeing it... Same as the U6 saiyans. Says a lot about what saiyans are capable of. What has me blown away is how Vegeta is the only person thus far to put Jiren on his ass...
I wouldnt count on that ep for power scaling because those contract animators only make those fights competitive for ratings. Power lvvl inconsistencies were off the chart in the trunks saga

Reactions: GNS
Back